Favorable landing spots for Odell Beckham Jr.?

Shylo3716

Out of curiosity, I am interested in seeing what Drew Brees could do with Odell Beckham Jr. in that offense. If I were Brees, I would be in Sean Payton’s ear. Even if no one thinks that they cannot afford him, money floats from the sky whenever you see something you want.

I’d love to see him in LA with the Rams. I know it’s a homer pick or even boring (because the rumors are Rams interested in him and he is interested in the Rams).

I feel as though the Rams are building something special so why not add the icing on the cake. The Rams had the number scoring offense with a deep threat in Watkins who came in a week after camp started. Everyone was ahead of him in terms of chemistry and the installation of the offense which comes in OTAs and minicamp. If OBJ is traded to the Rams he would be there for the Rams in OTAs and minicamp and all of training camp. Add to the fact that he is better than Watkins and the team surrounding him on offense isn’t learning a new offense like the was last season. They are a year into McVay scheme so things will be even more smooth. Then you add the step up that guys like Kupp, Reynolds, and Everett will provide as second year players. With a dominant defense and great special teams, the Rams offense will be even more fun to watch than last season and the team as a whole will be entertaining and dangerous. Last year people wanted to say the Rams were the GSOT part 2 but with OBJ it surely can be just that.

If I'm GB i'd do it, there offense isn't great..but they seem to finally be fixing it.
Best QB currently with the rest of that stable of WRs and Jimmy Graham is a scary offense. 

Niners would be a great spot. Kyle Shanahan would do so much with him.
OBJ is putting up historic numbers in a garbage system, think what he could do with one of the top offensive minds in the game?

Chargers, they can go win now in the very weak AFC, I'd love to see an aggressive move by them like this. Try to do something and not piss away relevancy 
Him and Allen...who you covering? then you got Gordon taking advantage of uncrowded fronts.

19 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Not that I believe he's going anywhere anyhow, but no! GB is a terrible fit.That is the last team that OBJ should ever consider.

Off the field yes

on the field you have one of the best at getting open paired with one of the best at extending the play. Add what JImmy does underneath and OBJ would put up a ton of stats there...even with how much Rodgers moves it around.

he isn’t entirely about the spotlight, I think OBJ cares about the game and legacy a lot too. He’d definitely have to sacrifice one to be there a bit. But he wouldn’t be the first or last to be a household name and a packer. He doesn’t need New York for his brand anymore.

Archived