Dez Bryant Released

WizardHawk

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

As I said in many previous post there are more things going on behind the scenes then what we know.

Definitely a lot going on. Sturm put up an article about numerous people within needing convinced to get on board with move. Broaddus stated today, Garrett was "one of the, if not the last" one to hop on board. I find that a little tough to believe considering Jerry, but then again JG is coaching for his job. Would be tough to convince me team is better without Dez. This ends up being the culmination of numerous things, most of which I find highly questionable, but Stephen and Linehan, the ringleaders of this, have a different view. It's what dysfunctional looks like. Regardless, who is right, who is wrong. Who is telling the truth, who is lying. Doesn;t really matter, it's dysfunctional. 

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Definitely a lot going on. Sturm put up an article about numerous people within needing convinced to get on board with move. Broaddus stated today, Garrett was "one of the, if not the last" one to hop on board. I find that a little tough to believe considering Jerry, but then again JG is coaching for his job. Would be tough to convince me team is better without Dez. This ends up being the culmination of numerous things, most of which I find highly questionable, but Stephen and Linehan, the ringleaders of this, have a different view. It's what dysfunctional looks like. Regardless, who is right, who is wrong. Who is telling the truth, who is lying. Doesn;t really matter, it's dysfunctional. 

I agree hard to believe.

I think if JG and JJ both wanted Dez then Dez would still be on the team.

I think this was JG, SL and Stephen Jones decision.

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I know you mods are going to lock this up, but you all should really read through this.

Spoiler alert: the Dak fan boys were set in their ways before the season ever started.

Since you asked nicely.

We currently have like 31 threads that have turned into a Dak debate. Don't need another.