Dez Bryant Released

WizardHawk

I will feel a 1000% better if we can pull off a trade with Sea regarding E.Thomas. I just think with our young secondary, their DB coach now on our team and a solid player to QB that system and school our greenies, we could FINALLY have the secondary that JJ has been trying to build for two decades.

That with an improved pass rush will make our defense quite formidable. 

Then, if we can play ball control offense with the bolstered O line and keep our passing game simple but effective, we can hang with anyone.

IF brother, IF

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I will feel a 1000% better if we can pull off a trade with Sea regarding E.Thomas. I just think with our young secondary, their DB coach now on our team and a solid player to QB that system and school our greenies, we could FINALLY have the secondary that JJ has been trying to build for two decades.

That with an improved pass rush will make our defense quite formidable. 

Then, if we can play ball control offense with the bolstered O line and keep our passing game simple but effective, we can hang with anyone.

IF brother, IF

Agreed! Put the D back in Dallas.  That would make the team similar to the Jags.  

• Like 1

Dez is getting the best offer from the Ravens, it sounds like.

His #1 choice is to play for the Giants.

Said it could be "fun" to play in LA

Dismissed playing for the Packers because of "to much history."

Edited by DaBoys

7 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Lost the old emoji's again. But please insert "hand clapping Emoji" here!!!

Ok Taylor doesn't know what he's talking about. If it all came down to numbers, then Dez would have been asked to take a pay cut regardless of what he said about it last season. There were other things at play here clearly that we haven't heard about. And Jerry wasnt Dez biggest supporter. Because if he was Dez would still be in Dallas.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Ok Taylor doesn't know what he's talking about. If it all came down to numbers, then Dez would have been asked to take a pay cut regardless of what he said about it last season. There were other things at play here clearly that we haven't heard about. And Jerry wasnt Dez biggest supporter. Because if he was Dez would still be in Dallas.

I dont think at all came down to numbers. I don't think the author implied  that either.  I think what he meant is with all the distractions and other lock room and off-field issues it certainly wasn't worth dealing with the headache of that and then paying that kind of money on top of it. As I said in many previous post there are more things going on behind the scenes then what we know. And I still say it might be a situation of take one step back to take two steps forward

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Russell Wilson isn't considered a pure passer is he? Yet I would take him over him most of the "pure passers" in the league right now.

Yep and Russ is constantly popping out 1,000 yard WRs too huh? In the context of the debate, just because a guy has 800 yards receiving doesn't automatically mean he sucks or has lost it. Especially if he has a QB like Wilson.