Off-Topic: The Washington Capitals, YOUR 2018 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!, Thread

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

How bout Ted’s Loyalty? Still a problem?

How about Holtby and Trotz. Still a problem?

Tell me more about Jim Kelly.   xD

Bitterness keeps you from flying. -Tim McGraw

Gotta love the Willy fight last night. He also was a big part of that first Kuzy goal.

60 straight saves for Holtby. Someone suggested pulling him.

Now time to tackle MAF who has been a play thorn in the Caps' sides.

#ALLCAPS

The puck was sure bouncing in a good way for the Caps. I thought the Lightning could have had 4 or 5 goals. Some went by Holtby and hit the post. Some were under him and he didn't know where it was . 

The one that was sitting in the blue and the Lightning failed to knock it in. Even in replay I couldn't figure how he missed it . I'm looking forward to Stanley Cup finals for sure . I hope everyone came out healthy ! Go Caps. 

2 hours ago, Skinsin2013 said:

How about Holtby and Trotz. Still a problem?

Tell me more about Jim Kelly.   xD

Bitterness keeps you from flying. -Tim McGraw

Gotta love the Willy fight last night. He also was a big part of that first Kuzy goal.

60 straight saves for Holtby. Someone suggested pulling him.

Now time to tackle MAF who has been a play thorn in the Caps' sides.

#ALLCAPS

Wrong guy. That’s Lavar who has a problem with Trotz and I dont have a problem with Holtby either. He and the D didn’t play well though in the 3 losses while Vasilesky played like a machine. I’ve always said if the Caps are going to go far it’s going to be because Holtby plays great and is the best goaltender on the ice.

BTW all, I didn't watch a second of the game. I opened up ESPN.com and saw they had the highlight of Ovi's goal (when it was still 1-0). I was about to click on it, but said "nahhhhh."

You're welcome.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Wrong guy. That’s Lavar who has a problem with Trotz and I dont have a problem with Holtby either. He and the D didn’t play well though in the 3 losses while Vasilesky played like a machine. I’ve always said if the Caps are going to go far it’s going to be because Holtby plays great and is the best goaltender on the ice.

You also suggested it was time to pull him... he promptly threw two shutouts.  :P

In all honesty, that's okay. I'm not taking shots. That would be silly. Caps won... I'm happy... and I'm happy for Caps, and DC sports, fans. I'm happy for Ovi... I'm happy for Ted.

9 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

You also suggested it was time to pull him... he promptly threw two shutouts.  :P

In all honesty, that's okay. I'm not taking shots. That would be silly. Caps won... I'm happy... and I'm happy for Caps, and DC sports, fans. I'm happy for Ovi... I'm happy for Ted.

Oh that’s true. I was just thinking I never said much bad about him overall but at one point I did suggest to pull him if he kept letting in soft goals.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

My internet was running a little slow, and the pics weren't loading, so I thought you literally ordered a puppy to celebrate the Caps win.

You weren't the only one ... I was quickly reading the thread and had to back up and doublecheck what I read.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

My internet was running a little slow, and the pics weren't loading, so I thought you literally ordered a puppy to celebrate the Caps win.

? xD 

I wish. My wife would have to take care of it more than me, and I don’t think she’s on board just yet!

• Like 1