Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

He wasn't out with injury the first 30 minutes of the game.

Well he did a good job protecting him. Back spams can lock your back and he wasn’t willing to risk it the first 10 mins of the game. It was a good call.

3 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Please someone play well and don't let these Cavs get to the Finals.

If this team makes it to the Finals there needs to be some kind of redraft of all team lol.

No I want Lebron to have a 3-9

finals record. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It took LeBron scoring 44, 45 an 46 in three games this series for the Cavs to win, and yet the Pacers were in every single game. Props to them, they competed super hard all series. Dipo needed this type of series to take the next step. 

They will forever regret game 4. 

And 5. You also allow Tristan to have a big game. 

Just now, El ramster said:

No I want Lebron to have a 3-9

finals record. 

I just want to see some good basketball. This conference is more competitive, but the teams at the top are just asscheeks. I rather watch Toronto get dumpstered by the Warriors and maybe improve than watch a worse Cavs team get dumpstered by the Warriors again.

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

I just want to see some good basketball. This conference is more competitive, but the teams at the top are just asscheeks. I rather watch Toronto get dumpstered by the Warriors and maybe improve than watch a worse Cavs team get dumpstered by the Warriors again.

Legacy 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

I have nothing to say right now. I’m not shocked Cleveland won I knew after game 6 they were gonna win but I’m very disappointed in Indy right now they had more of a chance than I would have imagined. 

Trash bros our time is now.

Archived