Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Me too. I think that's a great bridge deal. Then when it's over, askarov is ready to take over 😛

justin timberlake what GIF

Kuokkanen is playing 4th line in liiga.... That's super disappointing

I feel like teams are doing this because they know those guys are going to be re-called so I'm not taking much from where these guys are playing. I'm just glad they are on the ice.

Just now, beekay414 said:

justin timberlake what GIF

I feel like teams are doing this because they know those guys are going to be re-called so I'm not taking much from where these guys are playing. I'm just glad they are on the ice.

He does have two points in two games, so doesn't seem like it's hindering him any. And his center is Raty, who could be the number one overall next season (though he's probably like top 6)

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He does have two points in two games, so doesn't seem like it's hindering him any. And his center is Raty, who could be the number one overall next season (though he's probably like top 6)

Yep. Just get on the ice, get reps, come back healthy. That's all I'm asking.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Yep. Just get on the ice, get reps, come back healthy. That's all I'm asking.

Gunler got busted down to 13th forward. I know teams probably aren't going to put a ton of stock in the early season here, but I have to figure this is bad for him. There are already questions about his compete level, want picked for nationals, played very little in the shl, and somehow he regressed? That isn't a good look

Just now, Forge said:

Gunler got busted down to 13th forward. I know teams probably aren't going to put a ton of stock in the early season here, but I have to figure this is bad for him. There are already questions about his compete level, want picked for nationals, played very little in the shl, and somehow he regressed? That isn't a good look

Kid must not care about hockey very much. Might be one of those who just played it because he was good at it but doesn't love it. Those types scare me. I think he could possibly fall further than Kaliyev did last year. At least Kaliyev never got benched.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Kid must not care about hockey very much. Might be one of those who just played it because he was good at it but doesn't love it. Those types scare me. I think he could possibly fall further than Kaliyev did last year. At least Kaliyev never got benched.

I think he's had issues with coaches too. I know I've heard that diverter somewhere but I'd have to verify. 

I'm with you though... He's making me nervous

Just now, Forge said:

I think he's had issues with coaches too. I know I've heard that diverter somewhere but I'd have to verify. 

I'm with you though... He's making me nervous

I think he's someone that a team like Ottawa should gamble on in the 2nd. Tons of picks so what does it hurt? The talent is there but I don't know if he's worth investing a 1st in at this point. I'm getting kinda nervous because we've discussed this draft ad nauseum and I have a lofty expectation for what we need to do. Just give me one of Perreault or Greig and I'll shut up.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I think he's someone that a team like Ottawa should gamble on in the 2nd. Tons of picks so what does it hurt? The talent is there but I don't know if he's worth investing a 1st in at this point. I'm getting kinda nervous because we've discussed this draft ad nauseum and I have a lofty expectation for what we need to do. Just give me one of Perreault or Greig and I'll shut up.

Lol I'm projecting worst case scenario so I can't be upset it disappointed. 

Askarov, Guhle, and gunler lolol

I'm thinking of posting a top 31 and maybe a first round mock on hf in the thread

Do it

I don't think I'm gonna change my mock at all and I'm probably not dropping a new rankings list. Maybe if I'm feeling squirrely before the draft.

• Like 1