Around the NFL

Forge

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Was just going to post this. Makes a ton of sense. They are all in trying to develop Trubisky, and this may allow them to hold on to Fangio. They need to get that kid some weapons, but it seems to me that they are trying to go the 49er / Rams route 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bears had to go after an offensive mind so it does make sense. 

Where does this leave McDaniels? Giants? 

Or Indy, depending on the health of Luck. I think McDaniels has been purposely holding out waiting for the best possible situation, which includes having a legit quarterback in place. But with the Giants, you have the #2 pick (Darnold / Rosen), and an owner who tends to be very patient with his coaches and management for the most part, doesn't get too involved, etc. It's a good job for security purposes. 

4 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Detroit is the most intriguing opening right now. I wanna see a college coach like Dabo, Meyer, maybe even James Franklin make the jump to the pros just for the parody. 

Do people think that Meyer is a good coach? I'm an OSU fan...have never been particularly impressed with Meyer the coach. As a recruiter and staff builder? Absolutely. But his actual in game coaching has left me a little lukewarm to be totally honest. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Do people think that Meyer is a good coach? I'm an OSU fan...have never been particularly impressed with Meyer the coach. As a recruiter and staff builder? Absolutely. But his actual in game coaching has left me a little lukewarm to be totally honest. 

Same for me.  He's a great "program builder". Surrounds himself with great assistants.  But as a strategist and game planner I'm not overwhelmed.  I think he's really good - for the college game. Don't see a prayer of him making it in the NFL.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I legit don't know how the "Hello 6" was posted nor know what the hell it means lol. Now, what does goodbye 11 mean? 

Absolutely nothing. I was just thoroughly confused by Hello 6 lol

Archived