Around the NFL

Forge

2 hours ago, Ataal said:

I've now had 3 HTC phones in a row.  The reason for that was the front facing speakers.  But, they've done away with that now.  So, my loyalty will be in question the next time I have an upgrade pending.  

I've always hated it when I want to watch a video or show someone a video with the speaker on the top or bottom of the phone and there's background noise going on.  It's like, "Would you like to watch the video or listen to it?  You can't do both."

I hate my samsung phone for that.. the speaker is right where I always like to put my finger. So lots of time, I wonder what's wrong with the audio, only to realize it's my own stupid fault.

2 hours ago, rudyZ said:

We could make it a thing, though. The niner forum, if anything, stands for innovation. 

So, Hello 6 to you, J. You are, without a doubt, a hatputs.

More importantly, we need to get to the bottom of "goodbye 11." That we know wasn't done on accident. So what exactly made @Forge use "11" in this case? Who was he referring too?

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

More importantly, we need to get to the bottom of "goodbye 11." That we know wasn't done on accident. So what exactly made @Forge use "11" in this case? Who was he referring too?

He's obviously a Alex Hater. Let go of the past, buddy. He's gone. Hello 6 is perhaps a reference to Jose Cortez becoming our kicking coach.

2 hours ago, rudyZ said:

He's obviously a Alex Hater. Let go of the past, buddy. He's gone. Hello 6 is perhaps a reference to Jose Cortez becoming our kicking coach.

I'm actually a Devils fan, so Goodbye 11 refers to "he who shall (mostly) not be named" for the new york rangers. Guarantee victory my butt. I hate you Mark Messier

11 hours ago, Forge said:

I tend to bounce around with my phones in terms of manufacturer. My last 4 have been Google, Moto, LG, Samsung. Thinking of going to an HTC this time. I just like to try them out. My gf has the note 8, she loves it. 

Go with the pixel if you can on your next upgrade. I had a Motorola phone from back when Google owned Motorola and I just got a pixel - its great. Lots to like about it. 

It has forward facing speakers and 1080p screen. I watch sports on the ESPN/fox sports/abc apps and it's higher quality than my TV lol 

Tennessee is 13 point underdogs this weekend? Idk seems like too many points in a playoff game. I know BB has basically owned young QBs, but running QBs have had success against him and I think henry should be able to have another good game. Maybe Murray will play too.. idk 13 points seems like too many points to lay

9 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm actually a Devils fan, so Goodbye 11 refers to "he who shall (mostly) not be named" for the new york rangers. Guarantee victory my butt. I hate you Mark Messier

For a minute, I thought you were referring to Scott Gomez, who left the Devils to go to the Rangers, but then I remembered he only wore #11 in Montréal, so it doesn't really work.

1 hour ago, rudyZ said:

For a minute, I thought you were referring to Scott Gomez, who left the Devils to go to the Rangers, but then I remembered he only wore #11 in Montréal, so it doesn't really work.

Plus, I love Scotty. I can't hate a kid for taking that kind of money after giving us a Calder, a couple of cups, and being from Alaska. 

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

Plus, I love Scotty. I can't hate a kid for taking that kind of money after giving us a Calder, a couple of cups, and being from Alaska. 

He had such a weak shot, though. No wonder he went over a year without scoring at one point. And being a passer on a team without scorers proved difficult.

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Not surprising. If not for the talent some of these guys have, I don't know how they could have moved the ball. Throughout the game, the other day, I was just so bored with their brand of football. I don't know if Cam is holding them back, or if they just don't trust him to have an expanded role, but even after 6(?) years, this is still a college-level offense. 

Archived