Around the NFL

Forge

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah not sure how that was posted lol. Phone be doing some funky things at time. But still love it (Note 8).

oh man...love my Note 8. Pre-ordered in August and couldnt be happier. Hung on to my Evo LTE for the longest so I was long overdue for new ph. Said i would never go Samsung again from years before the Galaxy series, back when they made crappy phones. But Ive been so happy with my Note 8

3 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

oh man...love my Note 8. Pre-ordered in August and couldnt be happier. Hung on to my Evo LTE for the longest so I was long overdue for new ph. Said i would never go Samsung again from years before the Galaxy series, back when they made crappy phones. But Ive been so happy with my Note 8

I have had the HTC one m8 since it came out, its been about 4 years I think.  I have been looking at that new Note, my wife has the Note 6 and has always loved the thing.  Now I need to decide if I upgrade now or wait for the next round of phones, my m8 battery life does not last to long anymore and get kinda sluggish at times but I do not use my phone much and it is still adequate.  

I tend to bounce around with my phones in terms of manufacturer. My last 4 have been Google, Moto, LG, Samsung. Thinking of going to an HTC this time. I just like to try them out. My gf has the note 8, she loves it. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I tend to bounce around with my phones in terms of manufacturer. My last 4 have been Google, Moto, LG, Samsung. Thinking of going to an HTC this time. I just like to try them out. My gf has the note 8, she loves it. 

Originally I wanted LG V20. I was in love with that ph but Sprint was the only carrier that didnt get it and i was so pissed...I juat didn't want anything else. But the Note 8 came and I was intrigued.

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've now had 3 HTC phones in a row.  The reason for that was the front facing speakers.  But, they've done away with that now.  So, my loyalty will be in question the next time I have an upgrade pending.  

I've always hated it when I want to watch a video or show someone a video with the speaker on the top or bottom of the phone and there's background noise going on.  It's like, "Would you like to watch the video or listen to it?  You can't do both."

39 minutes ago, Ataal said:

I've now had 3 HTC phones in a row.  The reason for that was the front facing speakers.  But, they've done away with that now.  So, my loyalty will be in question the next time I have an upgrade pending.  

I've always hated it when I want to watch a video or show someone a video with the speaker on the top or bottom of the phone and there's background noise going on.  It's like, "Would you like to watch the video or listen to it?  You can't do both."

Supposedly they still have some of the best if not the best audio quality from what I'm seeing in a lot of the reviews. 

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah not sure how that was posted lol. Phone be doing some funky things at time. But still love it (Note 8).

We could make it a thing, though. The niner forum, if anything, stands for innovation. 

So, Hello 6 to you, J. You are, without a doubt, a hatputs.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Supposedly they still have some of the best if not the best audio quality from what I'm seeing in a lot of the reviews. 

That they do, but I still want to watch and listen at the same time! :P

Archived