Packers 2018 Schedule and Opponents

Shanedorf

The 2018 NFL schedule should be out in the next couple of days

We know the Packers requested a home opener to start the season - and they have 2 away games to end preseason. So that's looking solid

GB will be celebrating 100 year anniversary, so its a fair guess its GB vs CHI in the season opener at Lambeau on Sunday Night Football

In addition to the home/away series with the NFC North losers , GB will play the AFC East and NFC West this year .

First row of logos is HOME, 2nd row is AWAY

medium.png  medium.pngmedium.pngmedium.pngmedium.png

rams.pngmedium.pngmedium.pngmedium.pngmedium.png

Rams, Pats and Falcons look like good options for Prime Time, not sure about Seattle.

Its a fair guess GB will have more prime time games than any other 7-9 squad. NFL won't make AZ come to GB in December, so that will be an early -season game

Vs Buffalo, GB gets a match-up vs Micah Hyde ( and Marshall Newhouse)

Tramon gets to go against his former Cards.

Big Mo vs the J-E-T-S

Jimmy Graham vs his old mates in Seattle

Packers vs Sam Shields in LA

Just now, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I bet we play the Bears again.  I hate the Bears.

I was going to say something snarky like, "That's a pretty safe bet," but then I realized you meant for opening week. 

I'd hate to play the Bears.  I want the easiest of the easy week one games.  I want the Jets, Dolphins or the Bills. 

10 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I was going to say something snarky like, "That's a pretty safe bet," but then I realized you meant for opening week. 

I'd hate to play the Bears.  I want the easiest of the easy week one games.  I want the Jets, Dolphins or the Bills. 

no, I meant we have them on the schedule, just being me. xD

28 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Only leak so far is that we requested a week 1 home game for our 100 year anniversary and it's expected to be granted, so we should open at home.

So it is Lions or Bears week 1.

[edit] or maybe Cardinals because that is an ancient franchise too.

1 minute ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Those teams should be worried they are playing us. 

I like the optimism. I'm not there yet, but if we bring home a good draft and make a few more FA moves to round-out/strengthen this roster between now and late July, I'm there. 

8 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Only leak so far is that we requested a week 1 home game for our 100 year anniversary and it's expected to be granted, so we should open at home.

There was this leak today. Hard to read but can make some stuff out.

Jy8eCAC.jpg

Week 1: 49ers @ Packers
Week 2: Packers @ Jets
Week 3: Falcons @ Packers
Week 4: Lions @ Packers(MNF)
Week 5: Packers @ Seahawks
Week 6: BYE
Week 10: Packers @ Rams(SNF)
Week 11: Packers @ Bears(TNF)
Week 12: Dolphins @ Packers

We'll find out tomorrow how legit this is of course, but there you go. If this is legit, that SNF game @ LA followed by a TNF game @ CHI is a tough stretch. Week 6 BYE kinda stinks too

Archived