Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

It's certainly possible. He's the best pure corner in this draft. Perhaps Minkah or Derwin could go ahead of him, but it all depends what qualities these teams coveting a DB are looking for.

For sure, so it will most likely come down to Chubb at #4 or trade back with the Bills for 12/22 + more and you could get Ward at #12.

Thats interesting.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

For sure, so it will most likely come down to Chubb at #4 or trade back with the Bills for 12/22 + more and you could get Ward at #12.

Thats interesting.

IF a trade down with Buf did happen, I'd probably prefer Landry or Davenport at 12, and Mike Hughes at 22.

28 minutes ago, mistakey said:

no, you were talking about collins potentially sucking for some reason

dude tears his acl and all of a sudden he's chopped liver

He wasn’t playing that well last year. He isn’t a run stopping line backer, he is a poor tackler using chest not shoulders. 

Personally I hope he recovers and plays well for us. 

My thoughts are he is on a significant contract, over 5% of the total cap, he needs to play like it to be retained under Dorsey. 

My prefernce is that he gets sacks ints and tackles and beats the crap out other teams. 

Just now, MistaBohmbastic said:

IF a trade down with Buf did happen, I'd probably prefer Landry or Davenport at 12, and Mike Hughes at 22.

I prefer Harold Landry over Davenport. I personally view Davenport as too much of a project with great athleticism who would take longer to develop. Almost like Ogbah when he was drafted. He also runs hot and cold. I think Landry is far more of a 'right now' type player. Hughes would be great at 22

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

He wasn’t playing that well last year. He isn’t a run stopping line backer, he is a poor tackler using chest not shoulders. 

Personally I hope he recovers and plays well for us. 

My thoughts are he is on a significant contract, over 5% of the total cap, he needs to play like it to be retained under Dorsey. 

My prefernce is that he gets sacks ints and tackles and beats the crap out other teams. 

I want to see some impact plays.

Hasn't done squat in that category.

You have to like the clickbait articles with headlines like:

"Should the Browns play it safe or go for broke?"

The answer is: BOTH

You have a couple of boring "Blue Chip" prospects as a QB and as one of the following: DE, RB, CB

It's not rocket science people.

Archived