John Dorsey's Pre-Draft Presser

MistaBohmbastic

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

We are drafting Darnold 

but it’s good to hear he met with the main guys at the combine and feels comfortable about them 

My friend... the fact that you're still in the denial phase is not going to be good for you on draft day...

We who are in the acceptance stage will be here for you on draft day to help you mourn and grieve...

10 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

My friend... the fact that you're still in the denial phase is not going to be good for you on draft day...

We who are in the acceptance stage will be here for you on draft day to help you mourn and grieve...

This is where I’m at. I’m accepting it is either Mayfield or Allen 

20 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

This is where I’m at. I’m accepting it is either Mayfield or Allen 

Welcome brethren... there's lasagna, cognac, and whiskey in the kitchen.. and boxes of Kleenex and trash cans in every room for your sadness...

Soon many of our brethren will be pouring into the house wearing all black, angry, dazed, confused, and lost... they'll need us more than ever... just remind them there's always next year... and Josh Gordon hasn't (yet) fallen back in love with the evil one's lettuce...

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Welcome brethren... there's lasagna, cognac, and whiskey in the kitchen.. and boxes of Kleenex and trash cans in every room for your sadness...

Soon many of our brethren will be pouring into the house wearing all black, angry, dazed, confused, and lost... they'll need us more than ever... just remind them there's always next year... and Josh Gordon hasn't (yet) fallen back in love with the evil one's lettuce...

I just hope they tKe Barkley or Chubb if that’s the case to give me a little bit of hope 

I think it is Darnold or Baker. 

If Darnold busts you don’t have to defend your selection. 

If baker does you do. 

If you select Allen and he sucks and the others are good or great you are the clown of the nfl for the next decade.

Archived