College Football / NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

Darnold looked more like himself yesterday. 3TDs no picks, one ball with perfect placement between three defenders.

Rosen threw for 90 yards in a blowout loss. His team is just terrible though, to be fair.

Darnold's potential is sky high, praying he doesn't go back to school.

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Darnold looked more like himself yesterday. 3TDs no picks, one ball with perfect placement between three defenders.

Rosen threw for 90 yards in a blowout loss. His team is just terrible though, to be fair.

How can a playing on a terrible team be an excuse for Rosen but not Kizer ???

Kizer is playing on the MOST TERRIBLE team and y’all won’t cut him a break

UCLA is a middle the pack Pac12 team and y’all talking like he playing with Rutgers

and I’m the biased one smh 

10 minutes ago, brownie man said:

How can a playing on a terrible team be an excuse for Rosen but not Kizer ???

Kizer is playing on the MOST TERRIBLE team and y’all won’t cut him a break

UCLA is a middle the pack Pac12 team and y’all talking like he playing with Rutgers

and I’m the biased one smh 

I say exactly the same thing for Kizer as Rosen in regards to the team he's playing with. They're crap. I don't deny that. I still think Kizer sucks. I think Rosen is decent, but not as special as made out. I think Darnold is the best out of all three.

Nothing to do with bias man stop taking it so personally.

2 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Rosen left the game early to an injury 

2 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

If I remember, I think one of the websites said it was a hand injury that was bleeding.

Thank you. 

I think durability has to be a consideration when it comes to him. He had pretty bad shoulder problems last year by all accounts and he looks quite a slight fella. It's another reason I like Darnold a lot more. He is a unit and is athletic.

46 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Thank you. 

I think durability has to be a consideration when it comes to him. He had pretty bad shoulder problems last year by all accounts and he looks quite a slight fella. It's another reason I like Darnold a lot more. He is a unit and is athletic.

Absolutely. My knock on Bridgewater was his slight frame.

Mariotta to a lesser extent, too.

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I don’t care if Rosen doesn’t look good without a shirt on. He’s smart and doesn’t make dumbass decisions.

I've seen him make quite a few, including a backbreaking pick six, in a couple of the live games we've got over here. Also watched him throw the ball 50+ times and outside of those dumb decisions, he goes through reads and is comfortable in the pocket. Some good, some bad. His play style reminds me of Eli.

Archived