MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Only bet one fight tonight. $100 on Olenik because it’s dead even odds and pays 1 to 1. I like experience and Greene is overrated as heck. If I lose oh well! Just having fun. 

I think McGregor wins tonight but I’m actually no where near as confident as everyone else seems to be. And I’m a McGregor fan. The line is -335 for McGregor and I think it should be more like -210. Cowboy is no joke and is a much more well rounded fighter + Conors huge layoff. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Only bet one fight tonight. $100 on Olenik because it’s dead even odds and pays 1 to 1. I like experience and Greene is overrated as heck. If I lose oh well! Just having fun. 

I think McGregor wins tonight but I’m actually no where near as confident as everyone else seems to be. And I’m a McGregor fan. The line is -335 for McGregor and I think it should be more like -210. Cowboy is no joke and is a much more well rounded fighter + Conors huge layoff. 

If Cowboy takes him down, he's all done. I'll never have confidence in his ground game unless he's fighting someone whose even worse like Max Holloway.

3 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

If Cowboy takes him down, he's all done. I'll never have confidence in his ground game unless he's fighting someone whose even worse like Max Holloway.

Yeah I don’t understand the -335 line. -210 or -215 is much more accurate of this fight. Still a 2 to 1 favorite. Any fighter who is extremely well rounded or primarily or wrestler should never be a 3 to 1 underdog against Conor. Donald is a bad matchup for Conor. 

With that said though, Conor TKO in the 2nd Round. Sure as heck not betting on it though with -335 odds. 

Edited by BayRaider

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah I don’t understand the -335 line. -210 or -215 is much more accurate of this fight. Still a 2 to 1 favorite. Any fighter who is extremely well rounded or primarily or wrestler should never be a 3 to 1 underdog against Conor. Donald is a bad matchup for Conor. 

With that said though, Conor TKO in the 2nd Round. Sure as heck not betting on it though with -335 odds. 

Agreed. If it goes past 2, I'm going with Cowboy though. Not based on conditioning. I'm just banking on Cowboy taking it to the ground after the first 2 rounds.

20 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Featherweight

EOgbs4PUwAAErCf?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Welterweight

Looks are deceiving. Crackhead Conor at 145 was immensely powerful and fast as lightning. No one beats Conor at 145. No one. He’d murder anyone in that division including Max again. 

He loses a bit of speed at higher weightclasses. Especially Welterweight. I have no idea why he wants to fight again as a WW. At WW, his speed is good, not great, and his cardio is god awful. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Looks are deceiving. Crackhead Conor at 145 was immensely powerful and fast as lightning. No one beats Conor at 145. No one. He’d murder anyone in that division including Max again. 

He loses a bit of speed at higher weightclasses. Especially Welterweight. I have no idea why he wants to fight again as a WW. At WA, his speed is good, not great, and his cardio is god awful at WW. 

Not at UFC 202. Watch Round 4 and the first 3/4 of Round 5.

• Like 1