MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Well two less for tonight. Who’s gonna be in for a live discussion? Should have our normal 5-6 posters or so. I’ll be active although when the Main Event walk out happens until the fight is over ill be a ghost. Will be here after regardless of who wins with my thoughts. 

21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Well two less for tonight. Who’s gonna be in for a live discussion? Should have our normal 5-6 posters or so. I’ll be active although when the Main Event walk out happens until the fight is over ill be a ghost. Will be here after regardless of who wins with my thoughts. 

Im gone after this post. Watching at a friends and wont have service.

As I was ordering the PPV, I noticed they had a discounted price for SD. I legit had no idea they still do this. Like for the Canelo PPV, it was $85 bucks regardless of HD, stream or SD. Not a good business decision to continue with that tbh. If someone is going to pay $55 bucks for it, then they will pay $65 bucks for it. 

25 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

As I was ordering the PPV, I noticed they had a discounted price for SD. I legit had no idea they still do this. Like for the Canelo PPV, it was $85 bucks regardless of HD, stream or SD. Not a good business decision to continue with that tbh. If someone is going to pay $55 bucks for it, then they will pay $65 bucks for it. 

Not sure who still watches SD.. outside of my parents who still hve TVs from the 90s smh.

I usually just spend $5 on a premium stream on a site I use, been using them since 2007 for UFC and Boxing. Never had an issue and HD. And then I hook my laptop up to the TV for everyone. Think they stopped accepting signups a long time ago though, probably scared UFC will come knockin. 

the PPVs are usually on normal cable TV here (Fox Sports Asia). but the Prime Minister died like 2 weeks ago, and the government have said there can't be any live sports shown  for two days because of the state funeral, so Fox is off the air this whole weekend.

High drama for all the bars that have been advertising this fight hard, some even selling tickets or opening specially for the fight. then again, maybe not, since all the bars show illegal streams anyway

I heard something along the lines of if Conor wins, it will be the biggest loss for Vegas in combat sports history. I guess theres a tonnnnn of money on Conor as the underdog. We all know McGregor isn’t winning bu decision, but if McGregor won all 5 Rounds, he’s still losing the decision lol. 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I wish DC was commentating instead of Cruz.

Cruz is the worst commentator ever. He nitpicks literaly everything.. and over corrects Joe way way too much. Who cares if Joe is politically correct? Let him call the fight.

Did I mention his voice is annoying as heck? Cruz sounds like if a man and female child fused bodies and voice boxes.