MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

And as far as I could tell, he didn't land a punch. Do we have proof to the contrary?

Do we have proof that he didn’t? I’d say him jumping into a crowd from heights could have easily injured a bystander as well.

it was stupid, reckless, and dangerous to bystanders....something you’re harping on about with McGregor but giving Khabib a big pass on. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

If you don't think it's acceptable to fight somebody for saying certain things, you're quite the anomaly. For example, a member of my family was in the past few years. I don't know who did it. But if a dude said to my face that he her, you better bet I'd beat him to within an inch of his life. And I wouldn't feel any remorse.

There's admitting to a heinous crime. And there's trash talk my man

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So would that make it Dillon Danis’ fault if he provoked Khabib?

Thank you, that's my point. Just because there's a causal chain doesn't mean the fault lies with the first link.

Also, SMH at all these law technicalities being thrown around. MUHH ATTEMPTED ASSAULTTTTTTT

Miss me with that soft nonsense. Might as well arrest half of Vegas for jaywalking.. don't always need to get the state involved 9_9

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

Attempted assault is a real thing my dude.

It was chaos, but did we see anything showing an attempted assault? If he got held back by security before he could get close enough to throw a punch, you're not going to get attempted assault.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

You just told me that we live in the real world. What I'm telling you is that in the real world, it often does matter.

I literally just said "sometimes the opinion of the many doesn't matter"

No crap "sometimes the opinion of the many does matter"

6 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

anyone else catch in the 2nd (I think) when they were on the ground, Khabib starts talking to Dana, and that's exactly when Conor threw the illegal knee.

Think that really pissed him off, lol, when he realized he wasn't anything more to Khabib than Barboza/Johnson

I thought it was cause he felt an Kimora coming on and panicked 

Just now, El ramster said:

Also, what did Dana tell Khabib about not giving him his belt? Couldn’t hear. 

Dana was worried that the crowd would riot if they put the belt on him in the octagon. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

It was chaos, but did we see anything showing an attempted assault? If he got held back by security before he could get close enough to throw a punch, you're not going to get attempted assault.

he attempted to assault a man before he was stopped.