MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont want Conor to move up at all. Heck, I want him back at FW too. I said it a couple pages ago. There are 2 big guys at FW he needs to face. Crackhead Conor can be the P4P king

Crackhead Conor was unstoppable, really want to see him go back to 145. Looking at the size difference last night, Khabib is a natural WW fighting at LW, Conor is a FW fighting at LW. They basically met in the middle. 

4 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Probably get Conor-Nate 3 either way. Tony is first in line for the shot, only way Khabib-Tony isn't next is if Khabib gets stripped/suspended.

Only alternative for Conor at this point is probaly Gsp

Say what? We just watched Conor get mauled lol. On what planet does anyone think Conor will not get mauled by arguably the greatest wrestler to ever walk into the octagon?

GSP will destroy Conor 

13 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Say what? We just watched Conor get mauled lol. On what planet does anyone think Conor will not get mauled by arguably the greatest wrestler to ever walk into the octagon?

GSP will destroy Conor 

Fully agreed. I really wanna see GSP vs Khabib though. Two best wrestlers of all time in MMA?

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If fans got weapons into the stadium that has more to do with security not doing their job rather than Dana letting this madness get out of hand though

Talking folding chairs, random stadium equipment here. Not guns obviously 

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Talking folding chairs, random stadium equipment here. Not guns obviously 

And that was my point entirely. Does anyone actually read here lmao 

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

And that was my point entirely. Does anyone actually read here lmao 

Did you just quote yourself? by just saying that was your point? What wasn't read there boss?

Anything can be a weapon, you can take your belt off and beat someone with it

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Did you just quote yourself? by just saying that was your point? What wasn't read there boss?

Anything can be a weapon, you can take your belt off and beat someone with it

Never blamed Dana for letting it get out if hand. Blamed security entirely for being incompetent/complacent 

3 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Conor is a showman. He likes to start drama and get attention by playing the villain, but he's not attacking coaches after the fights. He's actually always been very humble in both victory and defeat after talking trash to his opponents. It's all for show with Conor. Khabib took it way over the line last night IMO. I didn't dislike either guy in the fight and actually was probably leaning more towards Khabib, but after the fight it makes me hope that Khabib gets his head run over by a semi truck whilst being urinated on. He's a piece of crap for what he and his camp pulled last night. Legitimate scumbag move.

Tony does have a great ground game, but I don't think anyone is beating Khabib. At least, nobody should be favored to beat him. He's got unbelievable wrestling and I don't think any Ferguson Jiu-Jitsu will save him. Khabib is a nightmare on the ground and if your'e on your back against Khabib, you're pretty much toast. Ferguson has a chance in the standup, but eventually Khabib will close the distance, push you against the cage, and take you down and out with GNP.

Wait so connor attacked a ref, threw full monsters at people, and flew 7 hours to NY with a gang broke into a venue assualted a security guard picked up multiple weapons and tried to use them and was inches away from throwing a dolly threw a window on to a random fighter....and hes squeaky clean. But khabib jumps into connors heckling hens and he deserves to die? Wtf are you on. Connor in that scrum threw two sucker punches. He is the least innocent person in all this.

26 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why didn't the ref stop the Reyes/OSP fight with 5 seconds left? He was out cold/limp

It was an odd situation. Reyes walked off but i dodnt think osp was out out. He was down but if i was the ref i woild have called it without seeing how he reacted to reyes jumping on him. Reyes shouldnt have walked away on a fighter who was still moving.

3 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

It was an odd situation. Reyes walked off but i dodnt think osp was out out. He was down but if i was the ref i woild have called it without seeing how he reacted to reyes jumping on him. Reyes shouldnt have walked away on a fighter who was still moving.

Yea I suppose. At that point in the fight though and looking at the card, I guess he didn't need to finish it. 

5 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Conor is a showman. He likes to start drama and get attention by playing the villain, but he's not attacking coaches after the fights. He's actually always been very humble in both victory and defeat after talking trash to his opponents. It's all for show with Conor. Khabib took it way over the line last night IMO. I didn't dislike either guy in the fight and actually was probably leaning more towards Khabib, but after the fight it makes me hope that Khabib gets his head run over by a semi truck whilst being urinated on. He's a piece of crap for what he and his camp pulled last night. Legitimate scumbag move.

Tony does have a great ground game, but I don't think anyone is beating Khabib. At least, nobody should be favored to beat him. He's got unbelievable wrestling and I don't think any Ferguson Jiu-Jitsu will save him. Khabib is a nightmare on the ground and if your'e on your back against Khabib, you're pretty much toast. Ferguson has a chance in the standup, but eventually Khabib will close the distance, push you against the cage, and take you down and out with GNP.

Enough with the showman BS. Conor has crossed the line a number of times, including in the lead up to the fight. @Thelonebillsfan is right. You don't get to write off the garbage Conor said. I don't care if it's all a "show." The guy is saying things that could get you killed on the street. It was only a matter of time until this happens. And, of course, no mention of Conor's even bigger scumbag move.