MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

3 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I can honestly say that I'm buying 238 just to see Cowboy fight Ferguson and little to see my baby girl Shevchenko.

Here's to hoping that Moraes beats Cejudo but I don't see it.

yan vs. rivera should be a great fight too

and then tai tuivasa is fun

the prelim has suarez vs nina, aljo vs. munhoz, karolina, and lamas vs kattar

pretty great for a prelim

This weekend's card is just too good. from the start of the prelims through the main event (Shevchenko-Eye excluded), so many awesome fights. Early prelims too, a couple of interesting names there.

Kinda wished they had put Sterling-Munhoz on the main card as well, or at least as the featured prelim. This is a real showcase card for the bantamweight division. What should be an awesome fight in the main event, a future champ in Yan, and two super exciting fighters most likely fighting for the next title shot, in Sterling-Munhoz.

On 6/2/2019 at 11:32 AM, KellChippy said:

Does anyone think Rockhold will be a contender at LHW? I don’t see it personally.  Not to say I don’t wanna see him fight Smith, just don’t expect much success.

No.. I can see him beating Blachowicz which should line him up with Anthony Smith both coming off wins.

Rockhold's chin can't hold at 185. I don't see how it will at 205

On 6/2/2019 at 8:47 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

I can honestly say that I'm buying 238 just to see Cowboy fight Ferguson and little to see my baby girl Shevchenko.

Here's to hoping that Moraes beats Cejudo but I don't see it.

Yea, putting Cerrone/Ferguson on that card helped it big. I wouldn't of ordered without it

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Yea, putting Cerrone/Ferguson on that card helped it big. I wouldn't of ordered without it

Right? I might just go to bed after Cowboy and my girl Bullet put in work lmao.

I just hate Cejudo. He's so annoying.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Right? I might just go to bed after Cowboy and my girl Bullet put in work lmao.

I just hate Cejudo. He's so annoying.

Moraes is gonna be a tough test for him. Cejudo is annoying but he is staying busy. I'd rather him as a co-main on a good card though

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Moraes is gonna be a tough test for him. Cejudo is annoying but he is staying busy. I'd rather him as a co-main on a good card though

I hope Moraes beats him to a pulp. They should be 2nd to last with Bullet's fight and Cowboy's being the Co-main. At least we all can go to bed earlier! 

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

No.. I can see him beating Blachowicz which should line him up with Anthony Smith both coming off wins.

Rockhold's chin can't hold at 185. I don't see how it will at 205

I think it's less of his chin being weak, and more a problem with his striking defense. Slower strikers at 205 could work well for him, but we'll see.