MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

6 hours ago, eagles101 said:

Is this strictly on the basis that shes a women?

I'm gonna say yeah. There is a reason women aren't in the NBA. And its not because they rather make a teacher's salary instead of being millionaires. 

Also she got murked by a woman in Muy Thai not too long ago. So she's not some invincible being. 

Edited by 11sanchez11

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm gonna say yeah. There is a reason women aren't in the NBA. And its not because they rather make a teacher's salary instead of being millionaires. 

Also she got murked by a woman in Muy Thai not too long ago. So she's not some invincible being. 

lets add a little context to that 2nd part. She lost a unanimous dec to an undefeated and possibly greatest womens muy thai fighter on  the planet because Jorina Baars wouldnt  fight her in mma. Now im not saying that she is gonna murk the 145lb division in the ufc but i bet she hangs on a regional circuit depending on the fighter and experience.

Edited by Big Snack

13 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The nba doesnt have height and weight divisions. She also took steriods so shes half a man anyways. 

I dont think she wins a belt in ufc mens division but to think that she wouldnt kill every amateur is just asinine. She would probably be bottom tier ufc male division fighter. 

Ufc is also mma so her losing a muy tai fight to the best female muy tai fighter doesnt really have any effect here. 

45 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

The nba doesnt have height and weight divisions. She also took steriods so shes half a man anyways. 

I dont think she wins a belt in ufc mens division but to think that she wouldnt kill every amateur is just asinine. She would probably be bottom tier ufc male division fighter. 

Ufc is also mma so her losing a muy tai fight to the best female muy tai fighter doesnt really have any effect here. 

No she would get starched by an amateur male fighter. Every single thing that makes her special for women's MMA goes out the window. Speed, power, strength etc would become a disadvantage. Get this whack stuff outta here. 

39 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

The nba doesnt have height and weight divisions.

Mma doesn't have height divisions either lol. But there are a lot of WNBA players that are taller and/or weigh more than a lot of NBA players any way. I have played basketball with a handful of girls that played college bball and you can tell they know how to play but its never been like I should actually try hard lol. Women are just less fluid, coordinated, explosive, etc. 

I think most male fighters that have been training a year or two, and are actually are planning to make it a career, would beat her. 

55 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

I think it does. It shows that a woman, not an overly strong one either, can beat her at what she uses most often (and how she wins most of her MMA fights), which is her standup.

42 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Mma doesn't have height divisions either lol. But there are a lot of WNBA players that are taller and/or weigh more than a lot of NBA players any way. I have played basketball with a handful of girls that played college bball and you can tell they know how to play but its never been like I should actually try hard lol. Women are just less fluid, coordinated, explosive, etc. 

I think most male fighters that have been training a year or two, and are actually are planning to make it a career, would beat her. 

I think it does. It shows that a woman, not an overly strong one either, can beat her at what she uses most often (and how she wins most of her MMA fights), which is her standup.

.........the tallest women in the nba is 6’8 the average nba player is 6’7...so mma doesnt have height divisions but to translate divisions to apply to basketball i used height. 

Also you playing college basketball girls literally means nothing to me. I have no idea your skill level vs theres. I know plenty of male college basketball players that get destroyed in pickup games. Theres a ton of female basketball players so having a handful that arnt better then you doesnt mean much. 

Stand up in muy tai isnt the same as mma. Its not even close. Hell muy tai isnt even the same depending on where you go to fight. 

Cyborg isnt some mythical beast that could go and beat up men. I would say all the top tier women fighters would run a train on amateur fighters and be highly competitive in circuits. Cyborg i think is the only one i think that can actually beat male ufc fighters.

Looking at aldo, max, ortega, etc ya she isnt going to win. But amateur, its just intentionally insulting. Her skills alone would have her killings people in the amateurs. 

• Like 1