All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

4 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

That's WWEs fault with having him just smile all the time. Heel balor would be great. 

I dont see why they didnt keep him as a faction head. He was better when he had others around him speaking and playing off what he said. Monday was pretty showing, had Paul, Vince and Braun speak. All with these "presence felt" booming voices and personas. Then Finn comes out sounding like hes having a convo with someone over beers at a restaurant. Heel would be nice, some anger to his voice would help. Cause its working wonders for DB.

44 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Swagger won in the 1st round with a triangle choke. Whole lot of WWE referencing going on. Doing his "We the people" bit and talking about Vince after the fight. R-Truth did his entrance song live, walking to the ring with him.

Did his opponent have any legit skill or was he feed a bum first up?

Yeah, Hager's striking is going to be so rudimentary in a division where you really can't afford it to be unless you're a freak athlete like Brock was. Kiser hit him clean on the bridge of the nose almost immediately because he went right for the clinch/takedown without setting it up. He's got a looooooooooong ways to go before he'll be anything, if he ever will.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'm excited for Aleister. Dude is exciting as hell.

I'm excited for Ricochet.  Trevor is just a flat out awesome cat, personally, and he's got the kind of special athleticism to trump Vince's general aversion to lack-of-size guys - not indifferent from Rey and Eddie.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, Hager's striking is going to be so rudimentary in a division where you really can't afford it to be unless you're a freak athlete like Brock was. Kiser hit him clean on the bridge of the nose almost immediately because he went right for the clinch/takedown without setting it up. He's got a looooooooooong ways to go before he'll be anything, if he ever will.

Honestly, I'm calling it now.  A flying knee floors him before his current Bellator contract is up.

2 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

his opponent was (is) a 5'11 tire salesman

Oddly. As lanky and long limbed as Jack is. Thats exactly the type thats going to destroy him one day. He looks as if someone got in close under his shoulder level, hed be just to lanky to do anything about it. Though it was just his first fight. He needs to sure that up.

Archived