All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

19 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

I know it isn't happening but i really wish Balor would win sunday

If he cheats to win. Have his Balor Club thingy develop. I think that would be awesome and provide some storylines to boost shows towards Mania.

Otherwise. I think it would be awesome for him to lose in a Goldberg style squash match. So whoever wins the rumble, has all the ticked off fans backing them into Mania.

2 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Just dont think he actually comes out at 30.

That would genuinely undermine the lone point of doing the whole Mixed Match Challenge that they promoted TO DEATH on live broadcasts.  As much as I want to say, "That sounds exactly like Vince," I just can't see it happening.

47 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

I know it isn't happening but i really wish Balor would win sunday

There's a weird part of me that feels like we're either getting the result that's going to piss everyone and their mother off: He comes out as the Demon on next-to-nothing build and the Demon gets beaten.

or

I could actually see them putting him over Brock just for the sheer shock value.  Brock losing to someone utterly tiny (this would basically be akin to when Rey beat Orton/Angle for his first World Title) very easily allows Brock to save face in any UFC build-up or promotions at Heavyweight because it's clear as day to anyone watching that losing to Finn would be a work.  It also allows them to book a likely show-stealer in Finn/Rollins at Mania that doesn't have to be the Main Event (people will complain but if Seth gets into the match via a different method than winning the Rumble, it's easily doable - and clears the way for either the Women's 3-Way to main event or for - brace yourselves but I can definitely see it happening - a Cena/Bryan match with Cena breaking Flair's record to close the show.

Archived