All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

WWE must love all these cheating scandels. But I'm lost on how the E could sue his wife over her deleted Twitter message.

He's just scared lol. They can't sue her for that. He might be able to but I don't see how it has anything to do with the E.

All I'm really hoping for out of Elimination Chamber is that the final 3 end up being DB, AJ, and Joe, leading to a fatal 3-way ladder match for the belt at WM.

I'll be shocked if Shane and Miz lose to the Uso's after Jimmy's run-in with the law. Naomi & Carmella never had a chance to begin with, but Naomi is about to get buried as a singles competitor. You can almost guarantee Vince will now do another cheating angle, this time with Naomi cheating on Jimmy ala the Lita, Matt Hardy, and Edge love triangle. I'm guessing Cesaro will play the role of Edge, and Naomi will have to story-line cheat on Jimmy.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

All I'm really hoping for out of Elimination Chamber is that the final 3 end up being DB, AJ, and Joe, leading to a fatal 3-way ladder match for the belt at WM.

I'll be shocked if Shane and Miz lose to the Uso's after Jimmy's run-in with the law. Naomi & Carmella never had a chance to begin with, but Naomi is about to get buried as a singles competitor. You can almost guarantee Vince will now do another cheating angle, this time with Naomi cheating on Jimmy ala the Lita, Matt Hardy, and Edge love triangle. I'm guessing Cesaro will play the role of Edge, and Naomi will have to story-line cheat on Jimmy.

I've heard that the triple threat match between those guys is supposed to happen at Faslane. But a triple threat ladder match at WM would be awesome.

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

So much for that.  That said, I'm willing to bet they're transitional champions and don't end up able to carry the titles into Mania.  Which, if that means that they finally remember they have Sanity on the roster, wouldn't be such a terrible thing.

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm shocked. Guess they want to break up MacMiz sooner than I thought.

That was a Smackdown quality match too. 

A Shane/Miz Mania match has been on the books since they pulled the whole BS at World Cup (or whatever the hell they want to call it).

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Lashley and EC3 should form a tag team after Lashley drops the belt.

Last I'd heard they were supposed to be doing a feud between them for the title (presumably at Mania), but I'm assuming since EC3 flipped to working as a heel last Monday that that's changed now.

Archived