Unpopular Draft Want

Maxmw22

I am just curious if there any unpopular opinions on certain guys you want us to take or not take in tomorrows draft?

What brought this about is I think I really like Josh Rosen. I loved his interview on NFL Network, loved his game in college and feel like he is undeservedly being portrayed in a negative light. I know a lot like Baker, but Rosen is my 2nd choice behind Darnold.

What do you have?

5 minutes ago, Maxmw22 said:

I am just curious if there any unpopular opinions on certain guys you want us to take or not take in tomorrows draft?

What brought this about is I think I really like Josh Rosen. I loved his interview on NFL Network, loved his game in college and feel like he is unreservedly being portrayed in a negative light. I know a lot like Baker, but Rosen is my 2nd choice behind Darnold.

What do you have?

I don’t think that’s an unpopular opinion, i think most of us would agree with this.

I love Rosen too.

The whole LAC playbook fiasco with Mayfield has really turned me off.

I love Allen. I know most don't but this kid has the passion and desire to be great which is awesome. There are several examples of guys sub 60% completion  who have lead their team places regularly. I don't think he is the Bills choice but I am excited to see where he goes and seem him make throws people only dream of. 

Unfortunately for me (and many others), I've put my mind in a position where if we don't take Josh Rosen, I'll be very very disappointed.

Mayfield will make me happy but I will lose my mind in excitement, similarly to ending the drought if we do in fact select Rosen.

Rosen 

Mayfield

Literally everyone else (assuming Darnold goes 1).

well it might not be unpopular but if the bills dont move up for rosen/mayfield which are my two top choices and think most people in here feel the same is staying put and not drafting a qb in the 1st round at all. Land either the best MLB in Edmunds/Smith, draft Ridley at 12, if all 3 are gone then BPA in a guy like Derwin James. 22 either trade back and collect a 1st round pikc or go BPA in olineman, LB, CB, or WR, same moving forward in other rounds.....It is not glamorous but it will help build a team up in hopes of one day getting that future qb.....My biggest fear is moving up for allen or staying pat at 12 and 22 and drafting a guy like lamar or rudolph with one of those picks.

4 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

well it might not be unpopular but if the bills dont move up for rosen/mayfield which are my two top choices and think most people in here feel the same is staying put and not drafting a qb in the 1st round at all. Land either the best MLB in Edmunds/Smith, draft Ridley at 12, if all 3 are gone then BPA in a guy like Derwin James. 22 either trade back and collect a 1st round pikc or go BPA in olineman, LB, CB, or WR, same moving forward in other rounds.....It is not glamorous but it will help build a team up in hopes of one day getting that future qb.....My biggest fear is moving up for allen or staying pat at 12 and 22 and drafting a guy like lamar or rudolph with one of those picks.

Yup if we dont get and get one of the top guys I dont even want to waste the time drafting a QB until late second or in the third. We missed our chance and might as well just make the team as strong as possible to give McCarron a shot.

I DON'T want Josh Allen I compare him to Ryan Leaf!!  BUST!!  I also don't want to trade up I'd rather keep all our picks we need them.  I think if we keep all our picks we get 6 starters out of this draft class it's very deep and talented!!  If we do trade up I wouldn't mind it if we get either Rosen or Mayfield

10 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Well im glad we got one of my unpopular picks with Edmunds cant believe he fell to 16 and to only swap picks was well worth the future this kid will have at MLB

Can you imagine him playing for 10 years and still only being 29?!? That would be incredible!

Archived