who's excited for the draft?

mar29020

in my opinion their is two ways to upgrade the defense. one of which is grabbing a defender like vita vea or minkah fitz. How about this scenarion though? rounds 1 and 2 we go guard RB or RB guard. lets say. we take the dallas approach in utilizing time of possession to keep the defense fresh therefor upgrading it by upgrading our run game. we could possible trade down in the first and still complete this objective. fixing the running game came have a larger impact then adding any of the defensive players. just my two cents from seeing the cowboys do it.

Man, this is Christmas Morning when I was a little kid ! I'll flip over to the Caps to catch the score but it's 98% draft for me . BTW- we are the only team to allow at least 4.5 yards rushing for the last 3 years. Draft D-line - PERIOD  !

Got up early. Now it seems it’s May Day to Browns. Scot said as much four. On the ago :)

btw- good morning football on net network has some surprising hot announcers. That little one with that 10 gallon cowboy hat on and her seductive flirty smile and that blonde with the fuel injected lips ? has gotten me thinking about other things than the draft but today is Draft Day- focus focus focus

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

Got up early. Now it seems it’s May Day to Browns. Scot said as much four. On the ago :)

btw- good morning football on net network has some surprising hot announcers. That little one with that 10 gallon cowboy hat on and her seductive flirty smile and that blonde with the fuel injected lips ? has gotten me thinking about other things than the draft but today is Draft Day- focus focus focus

Kay Adams is super hot

I really enjoyed the draft show- lots of surprises, loved the crowd booing Herr Goodell continuously and so loudly- thought he was going to break down and cry, the kid from St Jude’s almost had me crying then when Shazier walked to announce the pick I 

latest?cb=20140314144126

great show!!! And ESPN and NFL network were very entertaining! 

Archived