2018 NFL Draft thread - A New (false) Hope

Thelonebillsfan

18 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Idk I like the pick but I see 19 years old and am immediately tentative.

I have faith in Sean with Linebackers. Edmunds is a freak. One of those situations where environment would be important. McDermott will groom him into a monster. I’m really excited about him.

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

How long have you been working for an NFL team? with all the resources available to them, including access to the actual players, you could say this and maybe it would hold some water. If not, then what is it based off. Your extensive internet scouting career?

Cut the trolling out.  You can be critical without having to get personal.  You do it again and I'll be recommending to Webby that you spend the rest of the draft off this site.

Edmunds is going to be the center piece of this D for a decade. Sean and he will have this defense top 10.

I like Allen. I know why guys don't and there points and facts are valid and understandable. But I also see Cutler go to a championship game and the playoffs, Flacco win a SB, Stafford make the playoffs and Newton get a league MVP. Allen isn't a project QB who is learning to play position, he's a QB with flaws just like the other guys in this class.

Wow! Edmunds was never on my radar as I thought we'd never have a shot at him! Just didn't see us trading up twice in the 1st! We so scored with this pick! Edmunds is so versatile and really fits with McDermott's prototypical LBer. Just gotta hope now that Allen isn't a bust...though I'm not sure I have the "credentials" to hope! ;)

23 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Edmunds is going to be the center piece of this D for a decade. Sean and he will have this defense top 10.

I like Allen. I know why guys don't and there points and facts are valid and understandable. But I also see Cutler go to a championship game and the playoffs, Flacco win a SB, Stafford make the playoffs and Newton get a league MVP. Allen isn't a project QB who is learning to play position, he's a QB with flaws just like the other guys in this class.

No more likes for the day, but this needs one 

31 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I have faith in Sean with Linebackers. Edmunds is a freak. One of those situations where environment would be important. McDermott will groom him into a monster. I’m really excited about him.

Out of likes, but this needs one 

Archived