2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

10 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Trade a damn late round pick to the Broncos for Shane Ray already. Good lord 

Why? He’ll be a free agent next March. Then, we can decide if we want to keep PSmith or sign Ray. They signed McPhee and want to see what they have in Anderson. If they’re going to do anything at OLB - re-sign Galette - I still can’t believe he’s not on the LARams roster right now. I guess that says more about him than anything else. I tried to tell him when he DM’d me on Twitter, getting on there and complaining about the org and his lack of snaps does him no favors. I also seriously questioned him on being a starter, but I admittedly backed down when he DM’d me after my tweet because Galette is nuts and I like my life. Not trying to die today!

58 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

giphy.gif 

I guess I am blind or something. Can only find the corner.

Fair enough, I thought I had answered each question but now I remember I didn’t because it seems like a pointless exercise.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Fair enough, I thought I had answered each question but now I remember I didn’t because it seems like a pointless exercise.

You can’t answer those questions now.  They are legitimate questions and concerns about the roster heading into the season that cannot be answered at this time.

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

You can’t answer those questions now.  They are legitimate questions and concerns about the roster heading into the season that cannot be answered at this time.

tenor.gif?itemid=4669198

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

And you can’t answer them the other way. We should star in a movie together - Groundhog Day as a Redskins fan. Lol

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

And you can’t answer them the other way. We should star in a movie together - Groundhog Day as a Redskins fan. Lol

The answer IS that they are questions about the roster at this time.  

13 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The answer IS that they are questions about the roster at this time.  

As always. No difference than every year I’ve been a Redskins fan. Even in the 70s, 80s & early 90s they always had a question or two and that’s back when they could just spend whatever they wanted to to and buy the best team possible.

16 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Which ones?  Just curious.

Alex Smith regression to the mean, JR's health, #2 CB, LG, Preston Smith, slot corner play

The WR one is interesting only because that's not where Smith's strengths are with. It's not as big of a deal apparently. 

Archived