2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

Great pick, Mayock loves him. I am with E though, I think we need to add some more UDfA wrs. I can’t believe Allen Lazard, Simmie Coats and especially Deontay Burnett went undrafted. We should have all 3 of them on on the plane out here immediately, especially Lazard and Burnett.

12 minutes ago, TKellion said:

One more forcast like that and I will ignore all your posts lol

I hope we don’t, but it would be so Redskins to do so. We definitely have cap room to sign a few more players including a C/G if we want to. Also when we cut McClain June 1st we’ll save $3.4 million. 

12 minutes ago, e16bball said:

And the very one I wanted, too. I always guess wrong, glad I hit on that one though.

He can play. I thoroughly expect him to make the team, I think Alex will love him. 

He has a great shot to be our #4 wr. He’s just solid all the way around.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Hilarious, and watch him turn into a good back up because of how well they coach up and develop players.

Hes spent since the season end working with Bradys 2 passing coaches. They must of had some input on the pick.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

My gosh @e16bball I’m in love with Quinn. He’s an exquisite route runner, and those hands are as soft as butter... umhmmm

Great highlight reel. I’m stoked about him, he’s going to be great for us.

Trey Quinn || "Baby Beckham" ᴴᴰ || SMU Highlights 2017

https://youtu.be/P2b1qMs97L4 via @YouTube

wow.... this dude looks amazing! I really overlooked him.. guess that's why I'm not a paid scout. 

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

My gosh @e16bball I’m in love with Quinn. He’s an exquisite route runner, and those hands are as soft as butter... umhmmm

Great highlight reel. I’m stoked about him, he’s going to be great for us.

Trey Quinn || "Baby Beckham" ᴴᴰ || SMU Highlights 2017

https://youtu.be/P2b1qMs97L4 via @YouTube

Yeah, completely missed this guy. If he can translate this to the NFL he's got a career

Archived