2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

About the same time the Caps did.

Big difference, this is an elimination game. At least it means they’ll have the 15th pick in the draft. Hopefully they draft C, Robert Williams and move on from Gortat.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Washington Redskins: Derrius Guice, RB, LSU B+ Grade 
One of the NFL Network guys said there would be some breaking news about Derrius Guice that would embarrass him and the team that selected him, so hopefully it's not too bad. Guice is a steal for his talent level, but he has character concerns. He and Eagles general manager Howie Roseman actually got into a heated exchange leading up to the draft. If Guice is clean, this will be an A+ pick, as he could be the best runner on the roster right now by a wide margin. However, I'm worried about some impending problems, so I'll keep this as a B+. 

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades2.php#ixzz5DvPLkvGx

What is this embarrassing news he's referring to?

Hope it's not worth a suspension.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Washington Redskins: Derrius Guice, RB, LSU B+ Grade 
One of the NFL Network guys said there would be some breaking news about Derrius Guice that would embarrass him and the team that selected him, so hopefully it's not too bad. Guice is a steal for his talent level, but he has character concerns. He and Eagles general manager Howie Roseman actually got into a heated exchange leading up to the draft. If Guice is clean, this will be an A+ pick, as he could be the best runner on the roster right now by a wide margin. However, I'm worried about some impending problems, so I'll keep this as a B+. 

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades2.php#ixzz5DvPLkvGx

What is this embarrassing news he's referring to?

Glad to hear he doesn’t like he eagles tbh

I ran into the hall freshman year of college screaming after the 2nd TD pass Brunell threw. Ended up hugging some random dude I had not met who was doing the same thing. We became very good friends after that and still are. Top 3.

Archived