1(3). Sam Darnold, QB, Southern California

NewAge

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Rosen wouldn’t care honestly. However like someone mentioned the best NY athletes are low key like Jeter, Eli, etc...Darnold fits that.

Idk the way hes talking I see that the criticism is bothering him deeply and hes trying to play it off like it doesn't. Hes the Bo Jackson of this draft, seems phony. 

20 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

They had some awesome teams in SD that did nothing. Coaching was horrible, as was leadership. We need to stick to our culture change! 

IDK man River's teams have been pretty snake bitten.  I do think he should carry some of the blame because that team has lost in the 4th quarter so many times, but it isn't all on him.  Those SD teams were the most injury prone teams in the universe.  His O line fell apart every year and then most of his weapons would follow.

Just now, NYJets4716 said:

Idk the way hes talking I see that the criticism is bothering him deeply and hes trying to play it off like it doesn't. Hes the Bo Jackson of this draft, seems phony. 

What did Bo do?

I think Rosen is just letting everyone know they made a mistake even though only us, Cleveland, NYG and Denver had QB needs.

For him though he needs to just show it on the field. He’s in the perfect place to do it as well.

26 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Tend to agree with you. Darnold thought he was going top 2 and he seems to have brushed it off and is ready to work. These guys just need to jot that down and go out and prove themselves. As another comparison, Mayfield just puts the name of doubters in his notebook. Reminds me of Geno when he didn't go in the first round. 

20 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

The more an more I read into this kid the more I like him.  I see Phillip Rivers in his game.  

Tony Romo is a much closer comparison.

But with the potential for some Aaron Rodgers off-platform, instinctual masterpiece plays.

Archived