• John Dorsey for life
    • Very good first draft.
    • I hate him
    • Bring Sachi back.
    • hornbybrown could of done better
  2. 2. Draft class

• I like it
    • I don't like it
    • I like it, but we could of done better.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sounds like she must have done something awful to deserve that...

I laughed hard at @Kiwibrowns Stalin joke. I laughed harder at yours. What’s that say about me? Then again I didn’t electric football either...I have my moral standards here.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I laughed hard at @Kiwibrowns Stalin joke. I laughed harder at yours. What’s that say about me? Then again I didn’t electric football either...I have my moral standards here.

Compared to Stalin you are a kitten. That dude took out the population of my country 6 times over. 

Mao possibly doubled that. 

People need to sought out their issues.

15 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Apparently it was a Hue decision, or he would of had a hand in it. 

If they said Kizer wasn't ready i would of believed them. 

Maybe you would have.  The fan base as a whole would have been ready to riot.  Also, Hue had zero day regarding roster moves.  See Joe Haden.  We had no viable option at qb last year, period.  Hue gets demonized regardless.  Play Kessler and a dink and dunk style and get destroyed, fans areready to riot because you have a big, mobile, round 2 rookie with a big arm on the bench.  Play thebefore mentioned rookie with zero football savy and poor accuracy and get destroyed so that fans (as you have) criticize for not playing the more smart andaccurate dink and dunk qb.

I would even say that Hue values McCown and wanted to keep him, this the offer to join the coaching staff.  He was let go because of his age and his lack of fit in the team’s long term plans due to age.

10 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Maybe you would have.  The fan base as a whole would have been ready to riot.  Also, Hue had zero day regarding roster moves.  See Joe Haden.  We had no viable option at qb last year, period.  Hue gets demonized regardless.  Play Kessler and a dink and dunk style and get destroyed, fans areready to riot because you have a big, mobile, round 2 rookie with a big arm on the bench.  Play thebefore mentioned rookie with zero football savy and poor accuracy and get destroyed so that fans (as you have) criticize for not playing the more smart andaccurate dink and dunk qb.

I would even say that Hue values McCown and wanted to keep him, this the offer to join the coaching staff.  He was let go because of his age and his lack of fit in the team’s long term plans due to age.

I think Hue would of had influence on the roster. 

I agree about Haden though.

26 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Hue was quite obviously not in step with team Sashi, it was a power struggle that Sashi lost.

Sure. I think they were onside or near enough till Haden and bengals qb with the bad tat.

but who knows.

15 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I am glad she was a Holocaust survivor. Hitler was a mainical evil that required force to be stopped. Upon reflection I would of put my hand forward for war against such evil, and would of laid my life down so people like your grandmother could of lived. however i reserve the right to make jokes about it. As I reserve the right to make jokes about nearly anything. I don't like sexual harassment, but i like making metoo jokes that are not derogatory towards women or men. .  people get butt hurt to easily these days. Im not saying you are butt hurt, truly i should hope not, otherwise metoo. 

I was speaking about Dorsey not Callaway. but on the topic of I believe addicts can be sincere but addiction is still extremely powerful. I have doubts about it. Also the credit card fraud thing, indicates elements of antisocial behavior. Spending other peoples money is not a good guy thing to do. That is entitlement, ie what is your is mine because i want it. 

Again I hope i am wrong, or he doesn't get caught for 3-4 years. Ultimately i hope he becomes our walter peyton man of the year and lives a great life, oddly I care about all the dudes that play for the browns and feel connected to them. 

Probably the same way that Joe thomas feels connected to Browns fans and cleveland etc. 

Incononclusion I am an ok dude that thinks everything should be laughed at appropriately. 

My family survived the Holocaust as well. Granted, they were the people with the guns on the other side of the fence... But in all honesty, most Germans feel a deep sense of guilt and regret for the atrocities, even those who in no way had anything to do with it.

I personally don't, but I also have the philosophy of not assuming other people's guilt. I'll do enough stupid crap of my own to regret. Like if I asked my wife to run and grab some milk. If she were to get in a wreck driving and die, some would blame themselves. I wouldn't, and I would hope she wouldn't if roles were reversed. In my eyes, it was meant to be. But I also keep God in every equation in life.

On 4/28/2018 at 7:49 PM, brownie man said:

Team Bring Sashi Back

But overall I like the draft 

besides Corbettt 

they better give me some answers on that 

some very legitimate answers 

like I need a deep chart tomorrow type answers 

Ok did u even ever watch Corbett play? Most people haven't, myself included. Was I shocked when he was picked? You betcha. But I wouldn't call it a bad pick just because I didn't hear his name throughout the draft process.

Archived