2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

5 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Wouldn't it be interesting if the Cardinals went with QW at 1 and we took Bosa at 2. That would make the top of the draft REAL entertaining. 

Jets would probably get a huge trade. Would be funny if they didnt trade out drafted Josh Allen. Raiders would have all the top 3 elite prospects gone and have to make a choice with Murray, trade out or draft White or reach for a edge player or Oliver.

Please I hope this happens.

14 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

The real crime would passing on arguably the best player in the draft (Bosa) who happens to play a position of need in favor of selecting someone at a position where there is already a logjam of guys, including two former first rounders (and 1 at #3 overall).

I mean if you think Bosa is on Williams level then sure, that opinion is valid. However......................

28 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean if you think Bosa is on Williams level then sure, that opinion is valid. However......................

I'm assuming that "However..............." is followed with "Nearly everyone universally believes that and it has literally been the case since the 2018 draft ended, despite Bosa missing most of the 2018 season, so I'm clearly just going against the grain"? ;)

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Because candy a$$ has been slandering Hollywood Brown non-stop throughout this entire draft process and it's ticking me off!!!!!

We can all accept Kenny Stills is clearly the best of the OU receivers in the NFL. 

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

The real crime would passing on arguably the best player in the draft (Bosa) who happens to play a position of need in favor of selecting someone at a position where there is already a logjam of guys, including two former first rounders (and 1 at #3 overall).

Too bad I can only give one like per post....you would get a gaggle from me on this post! xD

32 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I'm assuming that "However..............." is followed with "Nearly everyone universally believes that and it has literally been the case since the 2018 draft ended, despite Bosa missing most of the 2018 season, so I'm clearly just going against the grain"? ;)

No, I'm fine with everyone believing that. I just see Bosa being really good but falling short of being special or great. I do see Williams being just that though. But I've said numerous of times that if you have both prospects on the same level, then Bosa makes more sense since he is more of a position of need. I just don't see it that way....And maybe it me that has it all wrong. 

1 minute ago, burlow said:

I just hope to get DK Metclaf with the #2 pick, hope that the cards dont take him... (can I get some likes)

am I doing this right?

Done!!!!

Metcalf the next TO!!!!!

33 minutes ago, John232 said:

We can all accept Kenny Stills is clearly the best of the OU receivers in the NFL. 

40a00cee80e740d861489047276ab5eb.gif

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, I'm fine with everyone believing that. I just see Bosa being really good but falling short of being special or great. I do see Williams being just that though. But I've said numerous of times that if you have both prospects on the same level, then Bosa makes more sense since he is more of a position of need. I just don't see it that way....And maybe it me that has it all wrong. 

Yeah, I get it. I see them both as having a pretty equal chance at greatness, and I don't see us having the ability to draft someone of Bosa's caliber for years after since EDGE help is extremely complicated to find (as the last half decade has shown). So it's now or the next time we get to draft top 5.

29 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:
1 hour ago, John232 said:

40a00cee80e740d861489047276ab5eb.gif

I don't know..I mean, he's got a case to be made. It's not like the other OU receivers in the NFL are lighting it up. Your best three are sterling shephard, kenny stills and dede westbrook.  It's not like OU is a wide receiver powerhouse with what they put in the NFL. If you look, there hasn't been a beastly OU receiver in a long time, and for the most part, the receivers they have sent to the nfl have been meh. 

I have no idea what spiked that particular conversation point (if it has something to do with Brown or not), and clearly past production and transitions have nothing to do with what Brown would do if that is the case, just saying that saying Kenny Stills is the best isn't that far off base all things considered. 

Archived