2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Lol, good luck continuing to push drafting the future QB every single year. I'm sure by 2023 they will finally draft a QB in the first round!!!

Don't buy this at all. This is going to be a long process. Let's see how Haskins pro day goes and see how he interviews. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lol, good luck continuing to push drafting the future QB every single year. I'm sure by 2023 they will finally draft a QB in the first round!!!

Don't buy this at all. This is going to be a long process. Let's see how Haskins pro day goes and see how he interviews. 

Yeah, too much time left to know this one way or the other, though there was one report that the Giants really liked Daniel Jones over Haskins, so maybe that is the intention.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Thoughts? Lol

I want to die. They shouldn’t be torn on this. If they really want Williams they can trade back and still probably get him. I would be talking to Green Bay or Oakland see about getting multiple first round picks this year. Though trading back with gb guarantees getting last call on edges.

1 minute ago, sherm said:

Yes u can. 

As a fan you can. As a team you have to make this debate if your evaluation is that they are close. Just saying we don't even consider Williams or trading back lower than the Raiders(where you still end up with one of them) makes zero sense. I would go for Bosa because i think he is on the same level and fits a bigger need but when you can choose between Aaron Donald and Joey Bosa you have to at least consider both of them.

15 minutes ago, John232 said:
17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I want to die. They shouldn’t be torn on this. If they really want Williams they can trade back and still probably get him.

I don't know about that. I don't think he's going any lower than 4, and I wouldn't be surprised if he goes #2 to whomever were to trade up. 

22 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Thoughts? Lol

Not super shocking. Williams is legit. It wouldn't be the way I would go about it - I'll be honest, I Think I'd have to plug in to Bosa for the need, but I absolutely understand this thought line. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't know about that. I don't think he's going any lower than 4, and I wouldn't be surprised if he goes #2 to whomever were to trade up. 

Not a matter of Williams, he worth #1 if Cards stay put, but this should not be a hard question. We have 0 players that should be starting at edge 

Archived