2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

2 hours ago, oldman9er said:

fwiw

Sure sign we aren't drafting him ;)

Lynch has never attended the pro day of our first round pick. 

Just having fun though. We did actually meet and spend time with QW while there

10 hours ago, Forge said:

Not sure about others, but with CGJ and Adderly of the board, have to give some real consideration to Thornhill. That safety class thins out real quick. Maybe we hold tight and get someone like Thompson, but there's a chance he's gone as well.

Butler, brown and Deebo are certainly speaking though

I agree I would have went S in the 2nd rd. WR is deeper and we will get a talented WR that will be there in the 3rd rd.

10 hours ago, Forge said:

Not sure about others, but with CGJ and Adderly of the board, have to give some real consideration to Thornhill. That safety class thins out real quick. Maybe we hold tight and get someone like Thompson, but there's a chance he's gone as well.

Butler, brown and Deebo are certainly speaking though

Thornhill feels too Combine-Warrior + Safety-board-unfold-reactionary.

He's earned more respect and value, sure, but he's still a day 2 guy for me.

I see the logic in taking advantage of a deeper WR class later..  yet I feel Harry is the WR1 and mid 1st rd guy, so landing him at 36 holds much more value than taking a S that I value a good bit less. 

Different strokes for different folks though. 

KeeSean Johnson timed 4.53 seconds in the 40, although there were a number of watches that clocked him under 4.50. That’s one-tenth faster than Johnson’s time from Indianapolis. His 60-yard shuttle was an incredibly fast 10.96 seconds while his short shuttle came in at 3.81 seconds despite a slip. Johnson’s also touched 32.5 inches in the vertical jump, an improvement of 2.5 inches from the combine. He looked terrific in position drills, just as he did in Indianapolis, running crisp routes and catching the ball well.

Safety Mike Bell, who timed 4.83 seconds at the combine, ran the 40 in 4.67 seconds today. He also touched 31 inches in the vertical jump.

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-fresno-state

Much better for Mike Bell, who clearly plays faster than he times.

The teams third wide out, Jon'Vea Johnson, ran incredibly fast, timing in the high 4.3’s to low 4.4’s in the 40.  Some feel he may have cemented himself as a last round pick.

Cornerback Ka'dar Hollman also tested well.

Hollman timed as fast as 4.37 seconds in the 40 besides touching 39 inches in the vertical jump. 

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-–-toledo

Archived