2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I’d have been shocked if he had said no tbh. The combine will be interesting, maybe a QB blows it up and then someone like the Jags make a move to get ahead of everyone else. I’m praying for Bosa to be a 49er along with another edge in FA

Had to laugh then wince. As they are interviewing Lynch during yesterday's South practice, Grier throws a go route to Sills, Lynch gushes about the "nice perfect throw." 

WTF? the ball was underthrown and to the inside. Sills had to slow down and wait for it, and I. Johnson would have had an easy INT had he at all turned to find the ball. 

I just... I just... ugh. 

12 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Would not be surprised at all to see the Niners take Samuel in the second round. He's tailor-made for Shanahan. 

Seems like he'd be a good complement to the other WR skillsets we have. Wish he were a little taller. I like Harmon more, though suspect he may go early. 

10 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Seems like he'd be a good complement to the other WR skillsets we have. Wish he were a little taller. I like Harmon more, though suspect he may go early. 

Harmon and Samuel are my top 2 if we go WR in round 2. AJ Brown and N’Keal Harry would be ahead of them but I think they will be gone by then. I said it earlier in one of these threads, I think Samuel can be a stud in the NFL and especially Shannys system.

1 hour ago, Fureys49ers said:

Harmon and Samuel are my top 2 if we go WR in round 2. AJ Brown and N’Keal Harry would be ahead of them but I think they will be gone by then. I said it earlier in one of these threads, I think Samuel can be a stud in the NFL and especially Shannys system.

Matt Miller's comp for Samuel is Stephon Diggs or Santonio Holmes. He likens him to these two for his toughness, YAC ability, deep play ability, and hands. I like Samuel a lot but I really wish he was like 2 inches taller. For that reason, this is why I have Harmon as #1 WR for the Niners. He can do all of that at 6'3.

28 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

What is it about him that you don't like?

I think Samuel ran his mouth before some game against his team I think the story was, could be another guy im thinking of but that was someone’s reason for not liking him haha. I love Samuels confidence and his game reminds me a lot of Golden Tate mixed with Diggs. Two inches or not his ability to get off the line and cause separation is great.

20 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I think Samuel ran his mouth before some game against his team I think the story was, could be another guy im thinking of but that was someone’s reason for not liking him haha. I love Samuels confidence and his game reminds me a lot of Golden Tate mixed with Diggs. Two inches or not his ability to get off the line and cause separation is great.

The bolded is one of the main reasons I think he's a fit for the Niners. He seems like a Shanny guy. 

44 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Haha, that was me that didn't like him because of that. Personally if Shanny/Lynch feels that he is the guy I don't have a problem with it. I would rather have Adderley with the 2nd rounder, or trade up to get him in the late first than a WR if I had my druthers. IMO we need a single high safety almost as bad as we need a pass rusher.

I have a huge mancrush on Adderley. So ridiculously rangy and great ball skills.

Archived