Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

The Gnat

47 minutes ago, bigjohnson2009 said:

what about just adding a second owner to his team.

Right now, this is the easiest way to do it.  We'll just make sure everyone's keepers are set and start the draft ASAP!  The draft is the priority right now if we want to get done in time.

I can have the new league page & input all keepers by next week at the latest. (I will input drafted players as soon as we're done) 

***Need everyone to send me their email address so that I can send out invites when the new league site is created***

6 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Right now, this is the easiest way to do it.  We'll just make sure everyone's keepers are set and start the draft ASAP!  The draft is the priority right now if we want to get done in time.

I can have the new league page & input all keepers by next week at the latest. (I will input drafted players as soon as we're done) 

***Need everyone to send me their email address so that I can send out invites when the new league site is created***

So.  I just got a message from @The Gnat and he stated he could add a second owner.  I sent and invite to @mike23md and am waiting for a response.  But let me know if you still want to go in this direction.  I'd like get this thing going asap.

Edited by Bigbear72

1 hour ago, Bigbear72 said:

So.  I just got a message from @The Gnat and he stated he could add a second owner.  I sent and invite to @mike23md and am waiting for a response.  But let me know if you still want to go in this direction.  I'd like get this thing going asap.

Sounds good.  This will be the stop gap solution for now.   That way we can start drafting ASAP & can reference the "old" page for Rookies/Free Agents.  Just need to ensure everyone has their keepers on lock and we should be GTG.  I can transfer keepers over first and then everyone else after we're done drafting.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

JimWe will be drafting based on available players from current ESPN page though? So we can see who wasnt kept and is available to draft?

I do believe I did my keepers right and they ate locked.

Once everyone has locked in their keepers the remaining players will be dropped from all rosters.  We will then be able to draft from the total available pool of players.

• Like 1

@Hagar @bigjohnson2009 @JaguarCrazy2832 @Sllim Pickens @CalLionsFan @Oregon Ducks @chisoxguy7 @mike23md @USMC_PackFan @Lieker @Klomp

The keeper deadline is MIDNIGHT TOMORROW (AUGUST 21ST 12:00 EDT).  Please have all of you keepers set by then.  If it is alright with everyone we can start the draft this Thursday, August 23rd.