Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia Sixers - The Process Needs Refinement

resilient part 2

43 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You think he's the only one affiliated with a gang? Plenty of NBA players and NFL players have affiliation with gangs. Derozan/Wall/Ellis/Allen/Z-Bo/Jackson/Rozier/etc. Heck, DRose has been linked to one because of his brother and some of the signs he has thrown up as well. 

I didn't say linked. There is a difference. If he's going to publicly affiliate himself with a gang, he, and every other players who does that, needs to go.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I didn't say linked. There is a difference. If he's going to publicly affiliate himself with a gang, he, and every other players who does that, needs to go.

Okay, then eliminate half the league including guys like Derozan/Harden/Wall who have thrown gang signs during games. That counts as publicly affiliated right? 

Again, these guys aren't all of a sudden going to not be affiliated with these gangs once they get drafted. May not be part of the day to day operations, but if they are a blood, they will stay a blood. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You think he's the only one affiliated with a gang? Plenty of NBA players and NFL players have affiliation with gangs. Derozan/Wall/Ellis/Allen/Z-Bo/Jackson/Rozier/etc. Heck, DRose has been linked to one because of his brother and some of the signs he has thrown up as well. 

Yea, and all those dudes are fake.  Either you're in the gang or you're not.  Just because someone grows up in a gang neighborhood doesn't give them the right to represent a gang.  Anyone can look at John Wall from a mile away and see that he's a clown.  The guy is beyond rich and still throws up gang signs.... haha.  What a joke.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

Yea, and all those dudes are fake.  Either you're in the gang or you're not.  Just because someone grows up in a gang neighborhood doesn't give them the right to represent a gang.  Anyone can look at John Wall from a mile away and see that he's a clown.  The guy is beyond rich and still throws up gang signs.... haha.  What a joke.

Fake as in what? They don't put in any "work" for the gang? Well, you could call him whatever you want, but dude is still a blood and has no shame showing it on a consistent basis lol. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Fake as in what? They don't put in any "work" for the gang? Well, you could call him whatever you want, but dude is still a blood and has no shame showing it on a consistent basis lol. 

He's not a blood.  He's just throwing up symbols because he thinks it looks cool.  Literally anyone can throw up a symbol.  John Wall never was a blood, either.  You know how I know that?  Because real gang members don't spend all their time playing basketball.  Real gang members don't go to school.  All of which John Wall did.  The guy dedicated his life to basketball at an early age.  All this gang stuff is a bunch of nonsense.  And the fact that he still thinks it is cool at his age and at his economic status is a joke.

You do realize that Chris Brown also throws up gang signs as well.... You remember Chris Brown, the person who didn't have a single tattoo and made pop songs.  Then all of a sudden he transformed into a gang member.  TONS of people do this who are celebrities.  

Real gang members don't spend all their time playing basketball? Lmaoooooo. You are tripping if you don't think these guys can't be in gangs while still playing basketball. Not every gang member is banging or hustling 24/7. If you want to question just how big of a gangster he really is, then you could do that. But to say he's not a real gang member because he plays basketball is false. If you don't think a guy like Tony Allen is a gangster, then you better google him. Dude was on an episode of Gangsters: America's Most Evil for being linked to some murder. 

39 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Real gang members don't spend all their time playing basketball? Lmaoooooo. You are tripping if you don't think these guys can't be in gangs while still playing basketball. Not every gang member is banging or hustling 24/7. If you want to question just how big of a gangster he really is, then you could do that. But to say he's not a real gang member because he plays basketball is false. If you don't think a guy like Tony Allen is a gangster, then you better google him. Dude was on an episode of Gangsters: America's Most Evil for being linked to some murder. 

I was going to say...Quite a few athletes are definitely still in gangs. Aaron Hernandez obviously, and Marvin Harrison definitely killed that guy.

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Okay, then eliminate half the league including guys like Derozan/Harden/Wall who have thrown gang signs during games. That counts as publicly affiliated right? 

Again, these guys aren't all of a sudden going to not be affiliated with these gangs once they get drafted. May not be part of the day to day operations, but if they are a blood, they will stay a blood. 

Good with me. Boot them all. Kids shouldn't be watching grown men act like the thug life is cool.

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

If he wants to be a gang member, he doesn't deserve the privilege of playing in the NBA.

Lol.

Like others have said, he’s not the first or last to have gang affiliations or ties. If he partakes in the criminal gang activities that’s different. But having affiliations is NOTHING.

I thought Covington falling apart, our 3-point shooters going cold, Simmons struggling mightily or Marco being the worst defender ever may have been why we lost.

But in retrospect, I think it is an utter lack of gang affiliation - something Colangelo must fix this offseason. 

7 minutes ago, mm6492 said:

I thought Covington falling apart, our 3-point shooters going cold, Simmons struggling mightily or Marco being the worst defender ever may have been why we lost.

But in retrospect, I think it is an utter lack of gang affiliation - something Colangelo must fix this offseason. 

Funny, that got me thinking. Derozan is from Compton (affiliation or not) but if the Sixers don't get Lebron, PG or Kawhi, all who the Sixers could use. Would/should they trade for Derozan? They have the cap space and could use his all-around scoring. Think a combination of picks or even Fultz straight up could do it.

Don't shoot me. just asking.

Archived