Denzel Ward

Ward Pick Yay or Nay   

56 members have voted

1. 1. Ward Pick Yay or Nay

• Yay! 🤗
    • Nay! 😤

12 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Anybody else find it weird that Ward was basically never even brought up on Hard Knocks despite being the #4 overall pick. No features, no cameras, no time, ect. Its almost like Ward even from the national media is flying farrrr under the radar.

Same thing happened to Gilbert in 2014, and he was drafted way higher than Manziel.

Anybody else find it weird that Ward was basically never even brought up on Hard Knocks despite being the #4 overall pick. No features, no cameras, no time, ect. Its almost like Ward even from the national media is flying farrrr under the radar.

Hard knock producer said they had plenty of footage of all the guys but it didn’t fall underneath the things like they too do. 

Other years or other teams He gets time on Hardknocks but this year they had baker taking over and interesting vets. 

I thought pepper would be on camera more and he wasn’t on there at all. Saw nothing out of Hyde even those he was the Ohio state star from a few years back. Nothing about a browns franchise hall of famer in Josh Cribbs being on the coaching staff, and etc. 

this browns team would of been perfect for All or Nothing this year 

I think it's mainly because - based on interviews and press conferences - Ward comes across as a pretty mild mannered guy of few words. Basically, he wouldn't be very entertaining for a television show.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

I think it's mainly because - based on interviews and press conferences - Ward comes across as a pretty mild mannered guy of few words. Basically, he wouldn't be very entertaining for a television show.

Thats gotta be it but I feel like if they want to build some hype behind the team they could have at least given him like a 2 min spot just acknowledging him

I feel like they focused far too much on 3 guys everybody knew wouldnt make the team instead of hyping up the good players on the team

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Thats gotta be it but I feel like if they want to build some hype behind the team they could have at least given him like a 2 min spot just acknowledging him

I feel like they focused far too much on 3 guys everybody knew wouldnt make the team instead of hyping up the good players on the team

If there's one thing I was somewhat surprised by about Hard Knocks was the lack of attention to the LT position. You had a future HOFer retire and no clear successor ready to take over. I thought they would have at least mentioned that at some point, but I don't recall them ever doing so.

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

If there's one thing I was somewhat surprised by about Hard Knocks was the lack of attention to the LT position. You had a future HOFer retire and no clear successor ready to take over. I thought they would have at least mentioned that at some point, but I don't recall them ever doing so.

It was weird, feel like they missed some actual major strorylines just so they could focus on some sentimental roster cuts stories?

25 minutes ago, DawgX said:

It’s as if they saw the constant shuffling and didn’t want to make Hue look (more) incompetent.

20 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

It was weird, feel like they missed some actual major strorylines just so they could focus on some sentimental roster cuts stories?

again thats the way hardknocks operates. this wasnt anything new. They focus on roster cut guys because when it gets to week 3 and 4 they are playing a lot and you watch and watch to see if they get cut or not.

Being fans of the team we know about the cuts because of reports we follow and whatever. When its over teams, we dont follow that close so we have no idea what happens during the cut downs and adds some drama.

Archived