BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Ii guess i'm not seeing it?  he seems to have enough space to get rookies and resign two guys, won't be able to do much in FA tho

His first four draft picks will cost almost 17k.  That doesn't leave much room to 3Up anyone.  

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

right, but he can clear out about 10k pretty easily in his other three downs and 500 drops

He'll have to put a 1st round tender on David Johnson and then fend off whatever offers he might get as well. 

Just now, Jlash said:

He'll have to put a 1st round tender on David Johnson and then fend off whatever offers he might get as well. 

true, but how many people are gonna wager a first rounder on johnson off injury.  Ii'd wager footsy would just take the first with Kamara on the roster

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

true, but how many people are gonna wager a first rounder on johnson off injury.  Ii'd wager footsy would just take the first with Kamara on the roster

It's a wrist injury though, wasn't it? I wouldn't be too worried about it. And yea, depending on who offers it's something to think about.

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It's a wrist injury though, wasn't it? I wouldn't be too worried about it. And yea, depending on who offers it's something to think about.

yea, but the fact it didn't heal near the timetable scares the hell out of me

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

The owners meetings have been stalled just shy of a week now. I'd really like to start soon to avoid losing participation to the TCMD or whatever the hell it's called.

Topic #1 - Post Season Waivers

Waiver wire will extend through week 17 of the playoffs for Playoff teams only. Regular Waiver wire will still end at Week 14.

Changing the pay structure as follows.

Waivers 

Each week, every team has the right to claim a player, as well as a second if one of its players has gone on IR IRL . *Playoff teams only.

2018 Waiver Costs
Weeks 1-8 $450
Week 9 $400
Week 10 $350
Week 11 $300
Week 12 $250
Week 13 $200
Week 14 $150
*Week 15-17 $100

Yes - 2 - SirA1, XMad, Whicker

No - 

Edited by SirA1

9 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

I'd be willing to say 2 waivers per week for playoff teams in case of injuries that last longer than a month. 

If that is the case that late in the season most teams put guys on IR so you would get a 2nd claim anyway.

• Like 1