BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

I think we have some game thread issues fellas. Schedule says London should be playing Orlando, not Compton. Sounds like @RuskieTitan has game planned for the wrong squad and we have a mistaken game thread.

Compton is at Louisiana this week.

London is at Orlando this week.

Well ****. Missed the deadline so we'll roll the same gameplan for Orlando (although if I can make some minor adjustments I'll do that).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Well ****. Missed the deadline so we'll roll the same gameplan for Orlando (although if I can make some minor adjustments I'll do that).

I think in the cases of obvious honest mistakes you should be able to resubmit a gameplan with no penalty if you so choose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Hey guys I had some really bad stuff come up wasn't able to get a gameplan in. Not trying to tank I have six wins that would be stupid. Fine me or whatever. I'll get one in next week. 

It happens to everyone man. Everyone knows you aren't a tanker.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2017 at 2:59 AM, WFLukic said:

Do I have to do a gameplan against Compton? Struggling for time this week and everyone else has had a free run more or less. I'll do a few lines but nothing like the usual. 

So my Compton gameplans haven't been good enough for you? =(

On 12/2/2017 at 2:45 AM, DingoLadd said:

You can make it up to us by trading away all your good players for 7th rounder draft picks on the dollar.

I've got one good player on my whole roster and I can't trade him. He's on like the best non-rookie contract in the whole league.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yes. We're like the NBA. Basically every team makes the playoffs.

That was a joke. I'm really bummed I didn't get a game plan in. I never wanted to miss a week of trying. But things happen.

Edited by Counselor