BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

On 11/29/2017 at 9:06 AM, Hockey5djh said:

Throwing my hat into the ring a little late here.....I would actually prefer the Noon voting time. I'm not sure the 2 hours really affects anything as far as running the league goes but it gives me a couple more hours in case stuff hits the fan during work that I still have time to read the gameplans and give them adequate time.

I see no problem with moving it to noon at least for next year.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That was a joke. I'm really bummed I didn't get a game plan in. I never wanted to miss a week of trying. But things happen.

I was trying to be funny too. I get it man. I obviously just went through the same thing.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So....sub 500 cut Zach Miller....yay/nay?

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

thats going to be a nay.  Anyone with a locked status is on your team for the entire season regardless of what happens

Yep, like bcb said unfortunately he's locked because you guys picked him up this season. The 'signed' designation next to him is what indicates he's a locked player.

29 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

thats going to be a nay.  Anyone with a locked status is on your team for the entire season regardless of what happens

20 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yep, like bcb said unfortunately he's locked because you guys picked him up this season. The 'signed' designation next to him is what indicates he's a locked player.

stupid restrictions.....we should get rid of those xD

• Like 1