BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

So is anyone going to call Dingo out later for voting in 5 games in the span of 7 minutes? I did this once with two games and I got called out...

I read all the gameplans and once I'm done reading I vote for all of them and spend about 10-15 minutes writing up the reasons why i voted for them. Plus we had 2 (possibly 3) no shows this week so that made it a bit easier.

Call me out all you like. I welcome the challenge 

6 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I read all the gameplans and once I'm done reading I vote for all of them and spend about 10-15 minutes writing up the reasons why i voted for them. Plus we had 2 (possibly 3) no shows this week so that made it a bit easier.

Call me out all you like. I welcome the challenge 

I call BS you sly little Dingo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Guess there aren't any tanking rules in this league?

We don't punish people until their second tanking attempt. Don't think anyone has even earned the punishment this year outside of people who quit.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Guess there aren't any tanking rules in this league?

We made rules for people not voting, I gotta look back and see what the penalty is for late/missed gameplans if there is one. There definitely should be.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

We made rules for people not voting, I gotta look back and see what the penalty is for late/missed gameplans if there is one. There definitely should be.

There's one, and it's immediately a $1K cap penalty on first offense. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Look no one should tank any week. I've started Beathard, Hundley, McCown for a while now and I never thought about tanking. 

I just had a ****ty, ****ty Thanksgiving.  So there is no effort to be had on much of anything.  

I have had years of being in this league and I think this is the first week I've ever said **** it.  I've been late a few times cause things came up...but yeah...this was just a rough holiday.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I just had a ****ty, ****ty Thanksgiving.  So there is no effort to be had on much of anything.  

I have had years of being in this league and I think this is the first week I've ever said **** it.  I've been late a few times cause things came up...but yeah...this was just a rough holiday.  

I'm not going in on you. I'm talking about deliberately tanking. You said you didn't have time which is different. 

• Like 1