BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

So I pass by this billboard all the time on my way home that says BNL Gentlemans club... It still catches my eye with the hope it will say BDL every time. 

You might need to go to that gentleman's club. Just don't be the dude who brings dimes....Never again... 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2017 at 12:49 PM, Jlash said:

Gameday 

Each NFL Sunday, you are required to send a lineup and a gameplan to face your opponent. Each lineup should field 11 starters (just like IRL) and up to 8 bench players. An offensive and defensive gameplan should explain the strategy of the team to beat its opponent (for example, take a look at last year Bizz Bowl: link Bizz Bowl game thread as an example). All gameplans must be submitted by 1pm ET on Sundays. To decide the winner, other forum members are required to vote and explain their votes on each matchup before the Wednesday at noon ET. Co-owners are only allowed to vote for their team if the owner doesn’t vote himself. Homefield advantage should be taken into account in the voting process. Games that are tied at noon ET go into overtime. The overtime lasts 1 hour and the first vote breaking the tie is the decisive vote. 

Was roaming the forum late last night on my phone in bed and figured I'd have time this morning. If the deadline changed sorry just let me know.

Like I mentioned earlier on vacation this week and won't have computer access til Tuesday night next week. Still no excuse for not voting but I take time to read the matchups and gameplans. I hate that I'm looking like a bad owner right now :(

• Like 2