BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

Do we have a decision yet? Hockey obviously is PMing people about trades so he's made some sort of decision. Trading for a player shouldn't be holding up everything else there is plenty of time for that as it's a very long offseason. I'd like to get the few topics we had wrapped up before the 15th as then most of my attention will be on TCMD.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Do we have a decision yet? Hockey obviously is PMing people about trades so he's made some sort of decision. Trading for a player shouldn't be holding up everything else there is plenty of time for that as it's a very long offseason. I'd like to get the few topics we had wrapped up before the 15th as then most of my attention will be on TCMD.

I think he was looking at possible trades before making a decision. 

Helllllooooooo all,

I have managed to bag a job for double the money and half the hours and now have time on my hands again. If anyone wants a draft advisor/sounding board let me know. If not that is coolio, I'll go take up golf or something.

PS I scanned through a few pages and;

1) Congrats Rome on the BB win!!!!

2) Yay, London's draft class turned out pretty good! Go me!

3) Would do that Luck trade again, worked out ok in the end!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Taylor091 said:

Helllllooooooo all,

I have managed to bag a job for double the money and half the hours and now have time on my hands again. If anyone wants a draft advisor/sounding board let me know. If not that is coolio, I'll go take up golf or something.

Welcome the new owner of the Compton Black Panthers!

3 hours ago, Taylor091 said:

Helllllooooooo all,

YAY!!!

Taylor is back!