BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Was that the plan all along? Move on from a bum like Rivers so you can become an instant contender with Palmer?

Nope. It was to rebuild the team through the draft with plenty of draft picks by trading an aging QB, get a project qb in Goff who may either boom or bust with little salary cap impact, and pick up a stop gap QB in Palmer to still try to contend instead of tanking the entire season away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Did we ever implement a rule that votes from people outside the league must also come with a comment?

Hmmm. Not that I remember. On WF though we knew who was a troll and who wasn't so we discounted some clear bot votes. Here I'm not sure how much of a problem we'll have. And now with the new forum votes are public so there won't be too much bs........hopefully.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Hmmm. Not that I remember. On WF though we knew who was a troll and who wasn't so we discounted some clear bot votes. Here I'm not sure how much of a problem we'll have. And now with the new forum votes are public so there won't be too much bs........hopefully.

I can confirm extreme b.s will happen in week 1. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Aaron Donald holding out is gonna be a big blow for Singapore.

I've started with worse every year for the last 2-3 years. no one on IR for the first time in like 5 years. 

Singapore can still bring the pain.

Who am I sending stuff to again?

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Send to Whicker:

Cuba @ Long Beach

Charleston @ Portland

Compton @ Camden

Louisiana @ Rome

Send to Dingo:

OKC @ Berlin

Gotham @ Seoul

Singapore @ Orlando

Wichita @ Rome

37 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Dingo said he'd do it.

So if Whicker can show him the ropes, you can be the backup.  Or you can help Dingo with it this week.

Sounds good to me.