Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

14 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

There goes the market.

#ThanksRemix

got to pay to get the guy you want - i knew if i offered that to whoever was OTC they would take it. ya'll (not aimed at you) need to stop trying to lowball people and win every trade, you got a guy you want bad enough you make someone an offer they can;t refuse. 

2 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

got to pay to get the guy you want - i knew if i offered that to whoever was OTC they would take it. ya'll (not aimed at you) need to stop trying to lowball people and win every trade, you got a guy you want bad enough you make someone an offer they can;t refuse. 

Ah the Glen4ev strategy

3 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

There's a difference between making a fair trade and trading a third round pick for a sixth round pick. Especially when the guy chosen is a rookie QB in Cleveland. lol

1 minute ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I'm ready to be roasted lol. I've been considering Baker since the third round but had some other holes i wanted to fill first. 

I don't care for the pick.. But I'd be a gosh darn hypocrite if I didn't respect your mindset.

I've "lost" a handful of trades that I believed ended up being wins in the long run. Baker could be the same for you.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

If he was really worth that much to you, why didn’t you just take him in the 5th? Or trade that 3rd two rounds ago?

What an awful strategy.

I've been trying to trade a 3rd for a few rounds lol

EDIT - I wanted him and Vontae, took Vontae in the 5th but have been trying to move up for Baker for a while. Not my fault nobody took the trade earlier. I stayed consistent with what I was willing to give u, regardless of what round it was. 

If Baker has even a decent rookie season, he's a first round pick next season. If he has a great rookie season he's the first overall pick next year. If he sucks, then I'm out a third rounder next season. I knew the risks and the criticism would come but it's a risk I was willing to make and I would do it 100/100 times. 

Rudolph didn’t have quite the season I expected last year but he’s been my highest rated TE the last few rounds after guys like Olsen, Reed, & Gates came off the board. I’m hoping he bounces back and plays more like his “real life” self especially in the RZ.

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

I'll trade next years 4th for an upcoming 6th and 8th

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

I'd also offer up my 11th for a pick earlier

These offers still stand, although I have a feeling this won’t get it done anymore

Archived