Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I posted numerous times I was offering a future third for an upcoming pick. This time I just went right to the source and messaged Ruskie. 

I PMd Tk. But I didn't rip myself off to get it done. ?

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:
26 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I posted numerous times I was offering a future third for an upcoming pick. This time I just went right to the source and messaged Ruskie. 

my b, forgot to take you off ignore

that's a joke btw, but I hope that it hurt.

3 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Welp. Ruskie and TK3 ruined the future picks market.

To be fair,

I'm pretty sure I've traded back numerous times in at least each of the past 10 drafts. This is nothing new.

As for this specific trade, it will go down as an anomaly, not the "new price of a pick". The only way this effects the market, is if the market allows it to. That is how supply and demand works.

2 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

If Baker has even a decent rookie season, he's a first round pick next season. If he has a great rookie season he's the first overall pick next year. If he sucks, then I'm out a third rounder next season. I knew the risks and the criticism would come but it's a risk I was willing to make and I would do it 100/100 times. 

I don't approve of the Baker pick as a player (think he will bust), but I approve as a concept.

I seriously considered dumping Luck and then accumulating 5 7ths-8ths and try to draft all 5 rookie QBs and operate that if even 1 of them turned into a star it would be well worth it.

Archived