Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, El ramster said:

I suppose as a division rival I am happy. Y’all in for this rude awakening. The division will be a 2 team battle between Waffles and I like in the past! WE LIVE! WE FIGHT! WE DIE. 

Did you even make the playoffs.  

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I suppose as a division rival I am happy. Y’all in for this rude awakening. The division will be a 2 team battle between Waffles and I like in the past! WE LIVE! WE FIGHT! WE DIE. 

I guess I'll just have to cry myself to sleep watching Super Bowl highlights B|

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

He’s suspended for 2018 and agreed to a lesser role in 2018. Why would that impact his rating when it’s based on previous play?

You seemed to think he's still a top tier linebacker IRL, his suspension, taking a lesser role and contemplating retirement this offseason suggest to me he isn't topshelf any longer.  I get that this sim bases it's player ratings from previous play, but it should take into account suspensions, injury that would likely keep the player off the field for the current year and perhaps even players that are currently free agents.

Is what it is and I'm cool with it. 

4 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

You seemed to think he's still a top tier linebacker IRL, his suspension, taking a lesser role and contemplating retirement this offseason suggest to me he isn't topshelf any longer.  I get that this sim bases it's player ratings from previous play, but it should take into account suspensions, injury that would likely keep the player off the field for the current year and perhaps even players that are currently free agents.

Through 2017, he was a top guy. I’d personally argue he was a top 5 4-3 OLB. 

7 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Players raitings are based on

50% their latest season.

35% their 2nd latest season. 

15% their 3rd latest season.

And for every 8 games they miss due to suspension/injury in those three seasons they are given a 1% nerf.

But what I'm really trying to say is that Tony Romo was robbed of a great send off SB victory because someone decided to draft him after they knew hed get an 8% nerf smh

25 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Damn skippy! Last year was a fluke. Let’s get back on top and bring another one home for the division my man.

7 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

Damn skippy! Last year was a fluke. Let’s get back on top and bring another one home for the division my man.

No doubt. Eagles Pookie and Randy have no business being here. Be gone evil spirits. This is the year Waffles. 

50 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Those things that will impact him in 2018 will be reflected in the NSFL seasons that reflect the 2018 NFL season. Which is to say, next year's seasons.

Archived