Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

From nachos past comments he made it seem like the negative plays had to come from somewhere. Considering he was lined up next to Sitton and Peters I'm assuming he took a majority of their stuffs.

Either way. Having three first team All-Pros on my line should help MG3 and Hunt feast as well as keeping Stafford off the ground.

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Kelce is steal of draft so far, getting a non-rookie with very good keeper potential this late is rare. Top 3 center in the game, was meh in the sim but gotta think some bad RNG. I would have taken him 2 rounds ago but decided after looking over last season stats and results many times to hop on the Ruskie (? think it's him) train of "OL is overrated."

Yep

11 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Kelce is steal of draft so far, getting a non-rookie with very good keeper potential this late is rare. Top 3 center in the game, was meh in the sim but gotta think some bad RNG. I would have taken him 2 rounds ago but decided after looking over last season stats and results many times to hop on the Ruskie (? think it's him) train of "OL is overrated."

Kelce will never be keeper potential. 

Honestly I'm still not happy with OL stats in the engine, but it is what it is and I don't have a whole lot of time to re-invent the wheel.

You will honestly find the difference of a good and bad OL in your team stats and stats of other players than you will in the stats of your OL. Team sacks and YPC average are much more telling at the strength of your OL than their pancake numbers or individual sacks/stuffs allowed. This can be similarily said in the actual NFL - the OL is ultimately a unit and a good OL is very much worth it (and a bad one is very much a liability), but its a position that is, at times, only as good as its worst player. And it's hard for good OL to stand out on a good OL while its easy for average OL to stand out on a bad one.

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly I'm still not happy with OL stats in the engine, but it is what it is and I don't have a whole lot of time to re-invent the wheel.

You will honestly find the difference of a good and bad OL in your team stats and stats of other players than you will in the stats of your OL. Team sacks and YPC average are much more telling at the strength of your OL than their pancake numbers or individual sacks/stuffs allowed. This can be similarily said in the actual NFL - the OL is only as good as the unit and a good OL is very much worth it (and a bad one is very much a liability), but its a position that is, at times, only as good as its worst player. And it's hard for good OL to stand out on a good OL while its easy for average OL to stand out on a bad one.

I've def noticed this no doubt.

42 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I guess I probably could.What would be the advantage to this?

I guess the only advantage would be the ability to just click on the name and be taken to their FF profile for quick PMing. 

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You will honestly find the difference of a good and bad OL in your team stats and stats of other players than you will in the stats of your OL. Team sacks and YPC average are much more telling at the strength of your OL than their pancake numbers or individual sacks/stuffs allowed. This can be similarily said in the actual NFL - the OL is ultimately a unit and a good OL is very much worth it (and a bad one is very much a liability), but its a position that is, at times, only as good as its worst player. And it's hard for good OL to stand out on a good OL while its easy for average OL to stand out on a bad one.

Is there a way to credit RBs/FBs/TEs with some of the TFLs and sacks? It happens. And those stats don't necessarily need to be tracked/posted.

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Looking to move up. Let me know if anyone is looking to move out of this round for later picks or picks next year.

TRADE .10 FOR YOUR FIRST NEXT YEAR LETS GET IT 

Archived