Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

13 minutes ago, El ramster said:

There’s a player on the board that I figured would have gone in the first 2 rounds. Crazy that he’s still there.. Would grab him but I’m loaded in that are. 

And you still took Derwin early and plan to play him at corner.

10 minutes ago, khodder said:

And you still took Derwin early and plan to play him at corner.

True. I still see him as my safety going forward. Why wouldn’t he good at CB? We don’t know that. He was a highly touted prospect. The Derwin pick was a oooooh I like this. I really like this. 

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

True. I still see him as my safety going forward. Why wouldn’t he good at CB? We don’t know that. He was a highly touted prospect. The Derwin pick was a oooooh I like this. I really like this. 

Why won't he be good at corner. Because he's never played it. And he's a safety!

25 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Ok then let me worry about that I’ll just put Lamarcus at Cb or he can’t play that position either? 

Lamarcus at least has a history there. I'd be more comfortable with that.

32 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Actually this is an interesting situation, if @TheKillerNacho can clarify. If we play a rookie at a premier (3 tag) position and use the rookie designation on them, if they are later moved to a less costly (2 tag) position the last season they are kept as a rookie, does that mean going forward they are just 2 tags?

Like example:

Derwin James as CB S16, 1 tag rookie CB S17, 1 tag rookie S S18, then is he a 2 tag safety or 3 tag corner?

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Actually this is an interesting situation, if @TheKillerNacho can clarify. If we play a rookie at a premier (3 tag) position and use the rookie designation on them, if they are later moved to a less costly (2 tag) position the last season they are kept as a rookie, does that mean going forward they are just 2 tags?

Like example:

Derwin James as CB S16, 1 tag rookie CB S17, 1 tag rookie S S18, then is he a 2 tag safety or 3 tag corner?

He couldn't be kept for less than what he was kept for previously. So it probably doesn't matter. 

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He couldn't be kept for less than what he was kept for previously. So it probably doesn't matter. 

He'd be two tags.

It's the more expensive of last kept position and current position. 

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Like example:

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Like example:

Man dude always killing game i talked to nacho about this like last week 

Archived