Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

So many RBs beasted in the sim last season, think they are dime a dozen. That trade for Barkley is outlandish even IF he becomes an elite RB right away, which contrary to popular belief, it is in the realm of possibility that he is not great from day 1. However, I understand wanting to shake things up and go for a rebuild.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion no doubt.

But I think I'd get a tad warmer response if I didn't have hunt already. Trade for Barkley is absurd. Tk3 better hope he turns out to be JC 2.0

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion no doubt.

But I think I'd get a tad warmer response if I didn't have hunt already. Trade for Barkley is absurd. Tk3 better hope he turns out to be JC 2.0

Yeah I was more talking in terms of the Barkley trade. In terms of drafting, it's very hard to get a read on "value" because everybody seems to have such vastly different BBs. Feels like a futile attempt to try and draft with value in mind.

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yeah I was more talking in terms of the Barkley trade. In terms of drafting, it's very hard to get a read on "value" because everybody seems to have such vastly different BBs. Feels like a futile attempt to try and draft with value in mind.

Yep. 

In all honesty I felt like Barkley was the clear cut 1.1 due to his measurables/hype.. he should be a good-great rb out of the gate like Lanard was.

Plus he could blow up even further with a successful season. 

Buttttt I'd have gladly moved him for a proven elite DE and top ten wr

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Oh I think Barkley #1 was no brainer, but I don't think he was worth an elite DE alone, not to mention the other stuff.

You are correct on both counts

I didn't make the deal based on value, or logic tbh

I knew I was overpaying, and okay with it.

Nevertheless

I think Luck/Saquon/Hilton/Thielen will be a good offense.

With Jimmy G and Saquon each costing 1 tag, I'm primed for a pretty solid keeper situation if they don't disappoint.

Archived